Phil: Does JetNation have a Motto?

SouthernJet

(1) SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Being a NY Jets Fan Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, Gastric Issues, Humiliation, Low Self esteem, Increased Bar Fights and May Complicate Pregnancy.

(2) SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Quitting Being a NY Jets Fan Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your Health.

17 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

JetNation: Still holding out for the best Scout offer so make sure to update your email addresses b*tches! 

I would like to put that rumor to rest. Scout is out of business, so we are not waiting on an updated offer from them.

That said, please update your email addresses but it is for another reason. It's all good, I swear.  :)

Just now, Maxman said:

I would like to put that rumor to rest. Scout is out of business, so we are not waiting on an updated offer from them.

That said, please update your email addresses but it is for another reason. It's all good, I swear.  :)

Do we need  to opt into the Erectile Dysfunction marketing emails or is that automatic with our VIP subscription?

JetNation: Do you post?

JetNation: If you were harassed by a moderator and would like to tell your story, please click this link.

JetNation: If you haven't yet been harassed by a moderator, please click this link.

JetNation: Our server is so fast, it will knock your socks off.

JetNation: Welcome to the Grand Daddy of all Jets sites.

JetNation: Membership is free and so are the pancakes. Come and get some.

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Do we need  to opt into the Erectile Dysfunction marketing emails or is that automatic with our VIP subscription?

The marketing workflow tool we used just assumed it was needed for everyone, so you don't have to opt in. My apologies to the 3% of you that don't need them lol.

Just now, Maxman said:

The marketing workflow tool we used just assumed it was needed for everyone, so you don't have to opt in. My apologies to the 3% of you that don't need them lol.

So inquiring minds want to know...is Kelly in the 3%?

Archived