“Maybe “COLTS should inquire about Todd Bowles

Jetsplayer21

Edited for all the little cry babies ?. Why wouldn’t they ? They need help on D. They are in a desperate spot. We can just promote Bates. It would increase our chances in getting cousins without Bowles here. Or if we draft a qb instead, wouldn’t you rather have him build with the qb ? Then bolwes continue to fight Offense actually exists.

1 minute ago, sourceworx said:

I'd trade him to them for one of those soy sauce packets that Chinese takeout places throw handfuls of into your food order.

Lol. Thanks for having a sense of humor. All these uptight homers need to chillax. Not my fault they actually thought colts could be so stupid ?

9 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Edited for all the little cry babies ?. Why wouldn’t they ? They need help on D. They are in a desperate spot. We can just promote Bates. It would increase our chances in getting cousins without Bowles here. Or if we draft a qb instead, wouldn’t you rather have him build with the qb ? Then bolwes continue to fight Offense actually exists.

Where you straight when you wrote this?

16 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

we will throw in a box of jockstraps and deflated balls we saved from Patriots games.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:19 PM, sourceworx said:

I'd trade him to them for one of those soy sauce packets that Chinese takeout places throw handfuls of into your food order.

hold out 4 a..  never-----> mind  :Chrismaz_PDT: 

Archived