Eagles did a fake walkthrough prior to the Super Bowl

Philc1

11 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

Yeah, absolutely nothing extraordinary about that.  It happens in all sports.  Everybody is that paranoid.  This is entirely not the work of one scumbag organization and the trail of horse manure that follows them.

Everyone knows how full of crap the patriots are

25 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Pretty amazing that we’re in an era of football where one team commits pervasive acts of cheating and everyone knows about it, but we all just kind of accept that this is just how it is. 

Like, instead of the story being “haha, this hardscrabble Eagles team ran a fake practice to trick the cheatin’ Patriots,” we were this close to the story being “How stupid is Doug Pederson for trying a trick play at the goal line that was easily picked off by savvy Patriots safety Patrick Chung, man that Belichick is a genius psychic who amazingly saw that play coming, man Tom Brady just wins, man.”

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

ScottWhofans

if the jets won the next five superbowls by a combined score of 500-3 some “FANS” would still be unhappy. I won’t name them but they’re the same 1’s who criticize the very successfol Todd Bowles/Mike Maccagnan and John Idzik regimes.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

if the jets won the next five superbowls by a combined score of 500-3 some “FANS” would still be unhappy. I won’t name them but they’re the same 1’s who criticize the very successfol Todd Bowles/Mike Maccagnan and John Idzik regimes.

You [stupid, just the absolute worst]: It’s amazing how the Pats cheat all the time and basically get away with it.

Me [smart, good fan]: you ****en SOJFs make me sick

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Pretty amazing that we’re in an era of football where one team commits pervasive acts of cheating and everyone knows about it, but we all just kind of accept that this is just how it is. 

See: politics, business, education, and every other walk of life

6 hours ago, Hitman Harris said:

This is pure gold. They will ALWAYS be known as frauds and cheaters. And their run is over. 

This is worth watching and very interesting how these guys say what most of us say that the Patriots are great but that they cheat. 

Thanks.  

Archived