Does Reich Take A QB 3rd, FA or Luck?

New York Mick

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I hear ya...I do think it's unlikely but not out of the question - A new HC isn't going to throw away another year waiting for him to be healthy in 2019.

Most sources say he'll be ready but I've heard it a couple of times that he might not be.

Not a reliable source - but there are concerns....

https://horseshoeheroes.com/2018/02/10/what-happens-andrew-luck-healthy/

if you read that article, it doesn't even imply that he wont play....it just says....what happens if he doesn't play? i could as easily say just about anything. Not looking to push my point, but the colts are not moving on from Luck...that's a fact not speculation.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Brisset is a total JAG

he is definitely not a JAG (which implies he can't play), especially considering he is young, played on a bad team, and plays QB. He isn't a franchise QB, but you would be lucky to have him as a backup.

Just now, k-met57 said:

he is definitely not a JAG (which implies he can't play), especially considering he is young, played on a bad team, and plays QB. He isn't a franchise QB, but you would be lucky to have him as a backup.

Brisset is inaccurate and just not good.  He had good statistical games because the Colts always played from behind so they always had to throw but he’s mediocre we as jets fans are so used to garbage like Petty, Hack, Geno and Fitz we think a poor man’s Quincy Carter is good

On 2/11/2018 at 3:16 PM, Integrity28 said:

Good for the Colts. I personally think Reich has a higher ceiling than McDaniels, mostly because Reich never had Brady, Beli, or cheating to bolster his resume.

I wanted Reich as our HC  a while back will be interesting to see how he turns the Colts around cause Im pretty sure he will

Archived