Anybody having trouble with the board?

1 hour ago, CanadaSteve said:

The last week, I have had warnings pop up every time I try and enter the sight from my MAC computer.  Not having any issues with others.  Suggestions for fixing would be appreciated.

Let me know if you are having problems today. I am told that the problem has been fixed. If not I will take care of it immediately. Thanks.

If anyone sees this redirect today let me know. We took the ad network down yesterday and the problem stopped. I just put the ads back up, they told me they have a real-time scanner and this is fixed. But if anyone sees a redirect, I will know that it isn't.

Thanks.

http://1aqy.xn--o1aqy.xn--p1ai/stats/fri.php?affid=79803

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on 1aqy.пчя.рф may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

25 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Deceptive site ahead

Attackers on 1aqy.пчя.рф may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

that's the one

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Let me know if you are having problems today. I am told that the problem has been fixed. If not I will take care of it immediately. Thanks.

Actually Max, it is popping up on all three computers in the house (1 Mac and 2 PC's).  It comes up as a warning that this is a deceptive sight.  Which I already know, but this is warning me it could damage the computer :)

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Deceptive site ahead

+ 2

3 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Actually Max, it is popping up on all three computers in the house (1 Mac and 2 PC's).  It comes up as a warning that this is a deceptive sight.  Which I already know, but this is warning me it could damage the computer :)

image.png

5 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

The last week, I have had warnings pop up every time I try and enter the sight from my MAC computer.  Not having any issues with others.  Suggestions for fixing would be appreciated.

If by trouble you mean all the Mayfield circle jerk hijacking in every thread then yes.

got it just now again 11:21 PM

Hey there,  

FYI, for the last 3-4 days, every time I open JN my 2nd click on any of the forums gets me this: http://1aqy.xn--o1aqy.xn--p1ai/stats/fri.php?affid=79803

Deceptive site ahead

I am sure Max will get it sorted, and I want to thank him for his constant efforts to make our experienced here a good one and spam/redirect free.  He could be a hell of alot more mercenary about Ad Rev. for JN, and he isn't.  We should all appreciate that.

Good luck getting it sorted Max.

13 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I am sure Max will get it sorted, and I want to thank him for his constant efforts to make our experienced here a good one and spam/redirect free.  He could be a hell of alot more mercenary about Ad Rev. for JN, and he isn't.  We should all appreciate that.

Good luck getting it sorted Max.

Brown noser. :rolleyes:

On 2/12/2018 at 9:07 AM, JiF said:

Phone or PC, when I bring up the site on a new web page, I'm getting a variety of security pop ups where it direct you to a security web page. 

Anyone else having that issue? 

yes, intermittently for about the past two weeks.

Archived