FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Browns trade Kaiser Jon Dorsey is high on Adderall cocaine crack right now 

I'm extremely happy for Kizer.  Might have just escaped irreparable damage from Cleveland and landed in the best possible place for him.

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

And never play again 

1. Rodgers's health over the last few years says otherwise.

2. The guy that Cleveland just traded for barely played, was cut, and got his shot.  Kizer can develop without playing much.  If he looks good in preseason games he'll be traded and get his chance, just like Tyrod.

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:
Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer

The Browns are sending a 2018 fourth-round pick and a 2019 seventh-round pick to Miami for WR Jarvis Landry, per sources.

Dont think the Dolphins are using those to trade up

Right, and the Bills are just going to start Nathan Peterman.

The Bills would have to trade what, their two firsts this year, next years first, and all of their picks this year to move up to 3?

They’d have to give up a TON. With this cap space I would be a lot less surprised to see them get into the Cousins sweepstakes as opposed to trading up

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The same source that gives me my Jets info.

Fair enough. So let's say that they want Rosen. We could see it go like this

1. Cleveland- Barkley

2. Bills (trade with Giants)-Rosen

3. Colts- Chubb or trade

4. Browns- QB (Allen because they are high on him, for instance)

5. Broncos- Trade or another player (not QB because they have one)

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

1. Cleveland- Barkley

3. Colts- Chubb or trade

4. Browns- QB

If this scenario happens the Browns are getting Mayfield and if they decide on Allen or Darnold then the Broncos are getting Mayfield. They love him just as much as they love Rosen. Either way we are screwed unless we trade up.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

If this scenario happens the Browns are getting Mayfield and if they decide on Allen or Darnold then the Broncos are getting Mayfield. They love him just as much as they love Rosen. Either way we are screwed unless we trade up.

The Broncos are not drafting a QB. Their window is right now. They can't afford to waste a top pick on a QB.  They are in the same spot the Giants are in

The Broncos are not drafting a QB. Their window is right now. They can't afford to waste a top pick on a QB.  They are in the same spot the Giants are in

They are drafting a QB lol..Keenum or Foles isn’t going to stop them. They love the QB prospects this year.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

They are drafting a QB lol..Keenum or Foles isn’t going to stop them. They love the QB prospects this year.

I don't think they will. I could see them taking Denzel Ward to replace Talib. And, even if they do, it won't be Mayfield. I think they would take Darnold/Allen over Mayfield.

1. Cleveland- Barkley

3. Colts- Chubb or trade

4. Browns- QB (Allen because they are high on him, for instance)

I have 2 scenarios that I believe can play out that are realistic and just as bad for us, based on what I've heard and what today's trades seem to indicate.

Scenario #1:

1. Darnold (Browns)

2. Barkley (Giants)

3. Bills trade up for Rosen

4. Minkah Fitzpatrick (Browns)

5. Baker Mayfield (Broncos) 

6. Josh Allen (Jets)

Scenario #2

1. Barkley (Browns)

2. Bills trade up with Giants for Josh Rosen

3. Browns trade up one pick for Sam Darnold

4. Bradley Chubb (Colts)

6. Josh Allen (Jets)

I gotta admit, I have no idea why you think the Broncos won't be taking a QB.  Who do you mean when you say "they already have one, because word around Denver is that there is almost zero chance they pass on a QB in favor of Paxton Lynch or Trevor Siemian.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I have 2 scenarios that I believe can play out that are realistic and just as bad for us, based on what I've heard and what today's trades seem to indicate.

Scenario #1:

1. Darnold (Browns)

2. Barkley (Giants)

6. Josh Allen (Jets)

Scenario #2

1. Barkley (Browns)

4. Bradley Chubb (Colts)

6. Josh Allen (Jets)

I gotta admit, I have no idea why you think the Broncos won't be taking a QB.  Who do you mean when you say "they already have one, because word around Denver is that there is almost zero chance they pass on a QB in favor of Paxton Lynch or Trevor Siemian.

Why were they even in the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes if they were going to draft a QB all along? That makes no sense to me.

They are going to pay for a veteran signal caller

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I don't think they will. I could see them taking Denzel Ward to replace Talib. And, even if they do, it won't be Mayfield. I think they would take Darnold/Allen over Mayfield.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Just like Macc supposedly has a type of QBs he likes. Elway has one too. Paxton Lynch. Trevor Siemian.

This is all very much wishful thinking. Especially that Allen over Mayfield belief for Denver.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Scenario #1:

1. Darnold (Browns)

2. Barkley (Giants)

6. Josh Allen (Jets)

Scenario #2

1. Barkley (Browns)

4. Bradley Chubb (Colts)

6. Josh Allen (Jets)

The realistic best case scenario is that mccags has a good relationship with indy's gm, and Indy does not want to trade back to where they can't get Chubb.  If 4 qbs and Barkley go top 5 then Indy can trade back to 6 and still get Chubb.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Why were even in the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes if they were going to draft a QB all along? That makes no sense to me.

Because Cousin's for them is Plan A, just like us.  Problem is, they won't be getting Kirk.  Just like us.

Their plan B from what I've heard is Keenum in FA, and Baker Mayfield at 5.

Archived