joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

14 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Sign Cousins, take Barkley it Chubb, whichever of the two falls to them, and take Lauletta or Falk later on in the draft.

Too good to be true but I hope this happens!

5 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Cousins is 4-19 vs winning teams.  So we can go 8-8 with him and beat the Pats once every 2-3 years.  

We need a top WR, a good RB, and a center.  Get those guys as free agents, sign Bridgewater or McCarron and draft a QB.  

The only reason I want to sign him is so we don’t have to trade our first three picks to move up. With that said, I’d rather trade up and draft a QB anyway. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The NFL's Riskiest Offseasons Aren't Happening Where You Might Think

The Jets got rid of Muhammad Wilkerson but let Suh use them as his safety school, and they traded up from sixth to third in the draft after identifying "six or seven" players they liked in this year's class. (Think about it...) They aren't so much playing low-risk football as they are chasing their tails like a golden retriever at a fireworks display, so let's leave them out of this.

This is an ignorant quote. We had Shell handling Suh last year so I wouldn't say it would have been a huge upgrade, or even an upgrade at all, from Mo. If we sign Ealy, it's like replacing either of them right now and way cheaper. And the Bowles part, we all know, is an attempt at a smokescreen. 

But it's a decent attempt at trolling.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company