joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

'Backer could be a goner: The Jets could be in the market for a new middle linebacker. Demario Davis, a pending free agent, is seeking $8-10 million a year, according to sources, and there's no way he'll get that much from the Jets.

Davis changed agents recently, thinking it would help his chances of landing a monster deal, but he needs to adjust his expectations. Yes, he played well last season, but he's a 29-year-old linebacker heading into a buyer's market. No team will meet his asking price. The Jets see him in the $3-4 million range, so we're talking about a considerable gap.

If he doesn't bend, the Jets are prepared to move on. Other options include Nigel Bradham, Avery Williamson, Anthony Hitchens, Tahir Whitehead and Paul Posluszny.

GIVE ME THE POSLUSZNY!!!!

• Upvote 2

Dez is 29. I thought he was a few years older than that. Surprising. He hasn't been elite since 2014 so who cares. He isn't worth 16m.

Demario says the talk of him wanting 8-10 is not true.

https://twitter.com/demario__davis/status/970425792894242818?s=21

Demario Davis #56Verified account @demario__davis

Fake news all the way around. But understand this, just being in the conversation with the best lb’s isn’t good enough for me. I’m here for that #1 spot, period. So if it’s not out my mouth, it’s just rumors!

• Like 1

Someone let me know if we land the Honey Badger or Kam Chancellor please.

1 hour ago, MDL_JET said:

Been hearing this since yesterday. I hope its true. 

20 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Same price as ogletree, lee and a 7th for a 4 and a 6

how is Lee worth what Ogletree is?? No chance.

I liked when we were the team picking up all the big names. Talent is talent. I don't need to have them be drafted by us. 

11 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So Tyrod Taylor is going to bring the Browns to the promised land....

IHOP?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Seriously if we sign a Cousins or a Keenum, we can put the 6th pick up for bid

To do what with? Have more picks that we swing and miss on? I'd rather be as high up the food chain as possible so we have a higher percentage chance of hitting on someone who is widely viewed as more of a "sure thing". I don't trust Mac to choose some diamond in the rough in the 2nd, or for him to be good evaluating talent really at any level outside of guys who have talented but got sidetracked by off the field issues.

If we draft Allen we win the qb lottery! If the lottery is "quarterbacks who would be the best at helping you move furniture."

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It is 110% safe to say that the Bills are trading up.

But they're the Bills. We're safe. They can be awesome, be stacked on both sides of the ball and they will always be the Bills. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

We're picking Allen at 6, he's going to bust, and we're going to be rebuilding again in 2023.

Stop talking about us taking Allen! NO. STOP.

14 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

Guess you don’t remember 88-95’

Right. When they won the Super Bowl four times in a row. That was nuts! 

Last half dozen pages, a few trade posts and the rest a bunch of professional GM's discussing who is more professional. And people wonder why individual threads on big trade moves are good.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

First day on a sports forum? 

Yup. Teach me, since clearly you're amazing at this foruming.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

+ 1 

Yet I get scolded.

Nah, don't worry about the minority of forum police who aren't... forum police. I, and others, appreciate you informing us with new threads. Keep at it. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

No no, your widsom and perspective offered by layering on moooore sanctimonious outrage over people on a sports forum talking sports rather than sh*t talking each other puts you way above me sir. You are what I am striving to be - above the fray! 

Lol! You got me! I'm raging! Roar! Cookie perhaps?

5 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

No no sir, it is you that got me. Remember - I'm the loon talking football on a football forum. You're the guy preaching the truth - football opinions have no place here. Teach me! 

I legit don't know who you are. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Dude, you moderate a football forum and are throwing your support behind a guy throwing a hissy fit over people talking football for several pages. Shane and I spent zero time treating each other like we were above or below the other and left on amicable terms - THAT should be a goal here. Not this phony ******* horsesh*t this guy is getting praised for pulling.

Are you ok? I honestly hope whatever is ailing you, improves dramatically. 

2 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

One of your lessers, sir! 

I don't know who you are, but I am leaning towards maybe not following your example. Its kind of... cringey. 

giphy.gif&sp=cf33ed3464543741bbd5e7b4149

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

We've firmly established that you are the example. Too cool for the room, so cool.

giphy-23.gif&sp=5f70dc7ca5faaa8a700dd236

5 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS2AG9nctq0uQ9DI1Z_t6

You're doing it wrong. Sooo how about that Cousins huh.

6 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

NewPaleHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

You’re like oozing cool at this point. Take me on as a student, I will pay in JN rep. 

I'm going to go now. I am starting to feel bad for you. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sons friend saw Todd Bowles at last nights Big East Tourney he sent me pics I dont know how to post them from my phone,isnt he supposed to be working on free agency and the draft. 

When you're bad at your job, you kind of don't really care or do it. And for some reason I am surprised to read you are of age to have a son. Cool stuff.

• Upvote 1

I am surprised Sherman got all he did. And his name should never be in the same sentence as "hall of fame". I hope we bring in the honey badger.

• Like 2

I can't wait until Cousins goes to the Vikings and does worse than Case Keenum.

19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

“Behold, Kirk. All of this could be yours.” 

56BDF7A5-449A-449E-9E47-18239F960DE7.gif

Pwnd. And Big Mouth Adams is really enjoying himself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayrad01 said:

The hurting badger can't stay in the field.

We're in business, because I don't care what the stats say, Buster stinks and stays on the field and doesn't help our D. So a hurt Badger > regular Skrine.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Pcola said:

The Honey Badger led the NFL in snaps played last year, so there’s that.

Did he really?? That is awesome if true.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

I hate the Jets too, but why don't people like Jamal Adams? 

Haha! I love the Jets, and appreciate Jamal's effort and work ethic and all that. I just don't really care for all the jawing when he really hasn't been the second coming of Ed Reed. He talks too much. I wish he toned it down. And I love me some sh*t talk and the players that go hard and talk hard too. He just talks more than his play shows.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

He has to be Ed reed good to talk ? dude plays with a passion and fire nothing wrong with that all. You guys find away to hate everything sheesh 

Read what I wrote. His talk out plays his mouth. Thats my issue. 

I just read a dozen pages to see some magical new info and all I got is teams are making moves, we aren't, Cousins is still milking this and media has nothing to do so someone said he may go to Arizona because hes a ten year old that needs to be by his sister, and we are in on talks for some DE that is sub mediocre. Awesome. I hope Mac reads this thread when he is on the unemployment line. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company