joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

16 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Kirk isn’t coming here he going to Minnesota. But it’s gonna be funny watching fans bash Macc for not getting him . 

Funny?  Why?

27 minutes ago, JiF said:

Cant wait to see another year of Mac getting his ass kicked in the FA market while all the other teams in the league get better and the Jets just circle the pot. 

Why is that?  Do you hate the Jets?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If we spend all that money on Cousins, there is ZERO chance we are drafting a QB. It would be idiotic. What team signs a franchise QB for 4 years and then drafts a QB in the top 6 that will, if everything goes well, sit on the bench for half a decade? 

GMs aren't tasked with building a team for the next GM. Cousins will be brought in to win a SB in the next 4 years. If things fail, they will be back in the top 10 and the next GM can pick the next QB flavor of the year. 

I would rather take a chance with Mayfield (or Rosen or Darnold) and hope I have a franchise guy for 12-15 years instead of a slightly above average guy for four years for huge bucks.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Cousins to Minny means Mac HAS to go ALL in on getting pick #3 and take Rosen or Allen. No way around it. His future as. GM depends on it. He will overpay to beat out Buffalo 

Allen at 3 would be grounds for a new allegiance for me.

• Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company