joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

AND THEYRE OFF!!!!!!!

The Vikings are slacking.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

That he wouldn’t promote the Jets for Cousins because it doesn’t seem loyal or right to the QB’s already on the roster no matter how he feels about the situation.

....and technically, he’s a free agent. 😂

I’d like to give a huge shoutout to our veteran posters here @ JN for their dedication at being negative and sarcastic...most of us know with the signings of AR, Watkins, Norwell, Keenum at their CURRENT REPORTED COST...posts would be changing from, “Mac ain’t bout that life” to “why are we overpaying injury riddled/mediocre players.”

You know who ya’ll are...you’re the real mvp’s!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Bowled next to Bridge at Sparez in Davie, FL...he was moving just fine...great bowler too. Really nice kid, even told me he liked my Jordan Carolina 11’s out of nowhere.

Wished him good luck and no hard feelings for pulling out of UM commit cause of Randy Shannon.

Rooting for him for more than one reason.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I’m almost out of optimism.

• Upvote 1

Trumaine Johnson

Ryan Jenson

Richardson or Donkeykong Suh

Jordan Matthews

• Haha 1

We’d be solid with Tru and Mo

Hopefully we’re just paying McCown 10 mil to come in and coach.

Hopefully the players will be addressing him as Coach McCown.

4 minutes ago, pointman said:

That would be a gross waste of money. Whats the point of our coaches if McCown is there to coach? Whats the deal with having the guru Bates as the QB COACH if McCown is the coach? Stop with this player coach nonsense. Other teams don't need it/do it. McCown is here because he was decent last year and Bowles is a bum who can't handle young players. Bowles is prehistoric in his methodology and its going to cost him his job.

1. It was a joke

2. McCown was f#cking trash last year.

Just now, pointman said:

1. Oh. Haha?

2. He wasn't that bad statistically. I liked him, but wish he wasn't back.

1. .......................haha (edited)

2. Statistically.....have to give him some garbage time stats cushion tho. Me one million six hundred and forty three thousand eight hundred and twelve (too).

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

1. blank stare bro.

2. weak argument. He started like 31 other QBs in the league so I guess they are all on the same curve. And congratulations on the numbers, bro.

1. Middle finger bro

2. Bet if he starts he looks more like Fitz’s 2nd year than his own first year.

Didn’t see this on here, but this was pretty funny.

9C5D62D4-9377-4A2E-B293-ED99E4A12F20.png

15 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Terrell Pryor had his best season as a pro with the Browns (2016)

77 receptions, 1,007 yards, 4 TDs. 

Josh McCown was one of his QBs & Crowell was a teammate. 

Sign this beast already

Similar skillset to Nutty Anderson. Definitely more effective going deep. Wouldn’t be bad to have him in place in case we’re not interested in investing in RA.

But he’s gotta show he’s willing to work on route running....not just some ol’ “go to the red Buick and cut in” type sh#t.

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I have settled down some what though. Taken a step back from the edge, ya’know? Think signing Jensen and a few other really exciting/young productive names will ease the pain. Like the Pryor idea tbh. Maybe not built like a #1 but with a west coast system, timing routes over the middle matter a lot and with a speedy guy like that who has good hands? You can do a lot with that. 

FA wish list going into Wednesday for me would be....

Ryan Jensen

Morris Claiborne/Kyle Fuller/EJ Gains

Terrell Pryor/Moncrief

Some sort of young OLB with upside..have no idea who is out there.

Honey Badger(I know it’s unlikely tbh)

And anyone else they grab that’s worth signing would just be a bonus for my outlook on FA so far. In the end just get gets that can immediately help this team and strengthen our roster with talent and upside. That’s all I can ask for. Make calculated moves in volume.

Glad to hear.

Jansen

Mo

WR/OLB/D-Line depth/O-Line depth

Pryor wouldn’t be half bad.

Moncrief is said to being going to JAX

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

Definitely need a pass rushing OLB with some upside. That has to be on the target list. It would make our defense so much more aggressive and quick on the point of attack instead of big slow run stuffing and no coverage over the middle to be found. Get us someone who can bend the corner. Avery Williamson was an awesome signing and should replace the run stopping ability of DD. But where is the pass rush coming from? Definitely need someone decent enough to take on that role and preferably someone who can permanently take on that role.

Ealy and Xavier Cooper should be solid DE depth signing and will provide awesome rotational value.should resign them both. Wouldn’t mind finding a relatively young stop gap option to replace Wilkerson if we can find someone. 

As I said, really betting on getting Jensen and having elite center play for the first time since Mangold held it down as great as he did. Sign maybe a young guy to play behind a starting G and then obviously we can have some flexibility in the draft when looking for guys who can come in and provide depth, themselves without reaching for one.

Pass rushing OLB might be something we go for in the draft...I don’t really see an impact guy available.

Agreed on Ealy and Cooper...the price tag would be just right.

Let me ask you this...do you find it odd that most of the other signings today have a yr, and total, and guarantee $ attached...but our signings don’t have all three?

Crowell yr

Johnson yr amount

Williamson none

Just wondering if you have any thoughts on the reasoning.

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Definitely need a pass rushing OLB with some upside. That has to be on the target list. It would make our defense so much more aggressive and quick on the point of attack instead of big slow run stuffing and no coverage over the middle to be found. Get us someone who can bend the corner. Avery Williamson was an awesome signing and should replace the run stopping ability of DD. But where is the pass rush coming from? Definitely need someone decent enough to take on that role and preferably someone who can permanently take on that role.

Ealy and Xavier Cooper should be solid DE depth signing and will provide awesome rotational value.should resign them both. Wouldn’t mind finding a relatively young stop gap option to replace Wilkerson if we can find someone. 

As I said, really betting on getting Jensen and having elite center play for the first time since Mangold held it down as great as he did. Sign maybe a young guy to play behind a starting G and then obviously we can have some flexibility in the draft when looking for guys who can come in and provide depth, themselves without reaching for one. I do however believe we won’t cut Carpenter until after the draft...it will depend on who we come out with and how the positions depth looks in May.

Just saw Mingo...and I’d like that as well...27 

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

That is a really good f'ng deal for a player like Williamson.

Curious as to whether they made an offer to Davis, and if so...how much more was he asking for?!

But yes, great value.

DaQuan Jones would be a really good look

• Upvote 2

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

You’re telling me! I would love this one. 26 years old with upside .. creates defensive chemistry because of his Titan ties aligning with the Williamson signing.

Would you like it so much you’d be willing to concede that while S Long may be jagish he’s still a sh#t ton better than Wesley who’s ranked 31 on PFF?  😂🤣😂🤣

Giving the middle finger to Minny by taking their hopeful backup QB and RB! Who else they got! Lol

Johnson is ranked higher than Spencer is! I don’t like it..I don’t like it at all...Spencer has a little bit of injury history as well as being awful. Why would Macc go after him!?

Oh no, I misread. Carry on.

I even read that wrong when I posted it. Thought it said #39 ranked. It’s #19. Ehhhhh...still don’t like it. Jensen is out there still. Just pay him whatever he wants already.

Ok, so I guess I did see it right...still ehhh

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It would just be such a MEH signing when we have money to go get the best out there right now. If he accepts another off that is one thing but he hasn’t yet from what us fans can tell...just go do what you gotta do...overpay...numbers have been good on the contracts so far..lmao..just do it macc.

What do you think the price tag  is on Jensen?

Yayyyyy, the Usuals C#ntspects have joined!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Oh no

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

But all the NFL execs here say we’re doing soooooo bad.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'll take em all.

Who the fook is this guy!...I like him

Has the chick from Good Morning Football always had that bump on her lip?...it’s making me uncomfortable.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m suprised by this one.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company