joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

So has our douchebag HC announced McCown the starter yet? You know it’s coming. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Its not that simple.  Those yards came in a season where Jacksonville went 5-11 and was constantly playing from behind.

Bortles threw for 4400 yards and 35 TDs that year - is he an elite QB?

Bortles isn’t elite, but would you have given him credit for the production if Jags went 11-5 that year? 11-5 teams mostly are in winning positions most of the times where pass isn’t expected to be the priority. 5-11 teams are mostly down and the only material plays are passing plays. Hence, Ds are always playing the pass. But yeah, our QBs and retarded #1 WR are way better than chumps like Robinson 

7 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

the laughable thing is if the jets think that signing allen will lure cousins to sign with them.  i really hope they don't think this, that they can keep drafting defense and sign offensive players that other teams don't want to pay.

Wait, you’re saying Jets are better off without Robinson? wow. SOJFs. 

There are Jets fans claiming we don’t need Brees cuz he’s old. He’ll be the best QB to wear the green in the last 40+ years. Even if he comes here for 2 years, who cares?

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

If we sign Brees will we win a Super Bowl in the next two years?

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you think adding Brees to the current roster puts us in Super Bowl contention.

Brees will turn any team not named Browns into a SB contender. With nearly 60+ mil to use after hypothetically signing him this year, we can very easily fix 4-5 other weak spots. Then you have another 3 picks in the top 50.  

We won 5 with McCown. We can win 12 with Brees, 60 mil and 3 first day draft picks. 

3 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

no, i'm saying the jets should sign players not to lure other players but b/c they improve the team.

Brees (who’s not leaving Who Dat) and Allen Robinson would make the Jets an AFC East contenders. With a few other solid pickups, we can very easily be a 10+ win team. But again, Brees isn’t coming here. Or anywhere for that matter. I don’t see Saints losing out or Brees wanting out. 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

A playoff contender you mean.  Because no, it won;t make this Jets roster into a Super Bowl contender without material major upgrade in a whole slew of places/positions.

P.S. today the Browns roster is better than ours, just say'in.

Brees, 60 mil cap, and many top picks. 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

How much were you planning on paying this 40 year old QB and for how many years?  

Nothing like optimism I guess.  

Do you think Drew Brees wants to come to NY?

1. Brees isn’t settling for less than Cousins money without hometown discount. 

2. Already said Brees isn’t leaving Saints without a major upgrade in $. 

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

12 is an fine spot to trade down from 2 or 3. Add that with the other 1st round pick, few 2nds, 2019 1st and a few other picks that have become easy for them to give up and BAM .. Buffalo Bills have a franchise QB and we are left looking in total disbelief. I may not be able to sell you now. But when that 2nd overall pick sells ...you’ll see. 

#MOVEUPNOW

I agree. 

#DRobAgain

TBH guys, so far Keenum’s deal is the better deal. Not too bad of a QB compared to the below par winning percentage QB everyone is raving about. Bridgewater may actually be the best value pick. I understand we have 90 mil space. But there’s always next year, as usual in Jets land. 

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Just absolute idiocy by this front office. I can’t even fathom who thinks this is a good idea. 

Says Carl who washed Fitz balls for years. 

• Thumb Down 3

11 hours ago, Dcat said:

maybe

Kirk-Cousins-wife-Julie-Hampton-Cousins-

Holy ****, forget Kirk, see if she’d like to play WR. Illegal touching and unnecessary groping every play!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company