joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

HOT TAKE: I predict the Browns will win > 0 games next year.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Guys, lets all settle down (i'm talking to myself here) and just try to focus on the reality.  This is year 1 of the rebuild.  You cant sign every big name FA on the market with 90 mill in cap space.  You have to be judicious in your approach.  Cut Big Mac some slack.  Look at what he inheritedBB himself couldnt turn this around in one offseason. 

Jet up, bitches! 

Reminder that this is year 4 for Macc 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Guess you were wrong on the Jets signing Kirk Cousins. :sheepf:

Uhm, no I wasn’t. 

21 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Vikings will not win the Super Bowl in the next 3 years.  Book it Dano!

I would give you reputation of “skoal!” If such a button existed.  

1 minute ago, pointman said:

That would be a gross waste of money. Whats the point of our coaches if McCown is there to coach? Whats the deal with having the guru Bates as the QB COACH if McCown is the coach? Stop with this player coach nonsense. Other teams don't need it/do it. McCown is here because he was decent last year and Bowles is a bum who can't handle young players. Bowles is prehistoric in his methodology and its going to cost him his job.

We did it with Brunell for the Sanchize.

37 minutes ago, C Mart said:

who is paul esden? 

Thats Paul Andrew Esden Jr to you!

30 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

So this is how you repay us for getting your life in order, you kick us in the balls and leave us without a tight end

Lol “gratitude”.  But he says “It’s surely not a goodbye but a see you later New York”.  I think that means if he screws up again he’ll come a-knockin’. 

Honestly, though, the Jets used him as much as he used them.  It’s just business. The thing I don’t care for is the over-the-top IG post. 

I’m sure he does appreciate the Jets for giving him a 2nd chance and he probably appreciates some of his teammates and all.  But ultimately he used us to cash in and we used him as a low risk high reward player at a position we were in dire need of help at.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Rite. Put sum respekt on his name

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Walrus said:

It's time for Kirk to piss or get off the pot.

He's a good QB, no argument but the circus around him being a FA is over, he's got his money and the team of his choosing. Time to deliver. If I'm Minny, I don't want to hear in 2 years time after going 9-7 and losing in the Wild Card any bitching or excuses. Kirk thinks he's that good, time to prove it.

It's going to be awesome when Bridgewater turns out to be a better QB than Kirk.

7 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

They just need to get knocked out the first round for this to be a disaster for cousins. He's basically in super bowl or bust from day one.

Completely agree.  If the Vikes don't at least go very far in the postseason (at least an NFC championship game appearance) in year 1 then he's really going to feel the pressure after that.  

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Especially when they start trading away or letting players go they can't afford because they paid cousins

Absolutely.  If he doesn't win year 1 and then they start losing players due to his contract, I think they're toast.  And if they underachieve and he tries to defend himself with "but I took less money to come here", they'll really lay into him.  This move has disaster written all over it.

48 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I posted the link to a really long article from a DC writer who interviewed a bunch of people around the Redskins and they all said basically the same thing: hard worker, tough, but kind of a me-first tool that wouldn’t be missed.

#MeFirstTool

29 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

I haven’t really seen any player comps but as a passer he looks like Marino to me

More important than that, which guy looks like Ken O'Brien to you?

I wonder if Macc would undo the Bridgewater signing (if he could) in light of the trade to #3.   It wouldn't be McCown because we need someone to start in case the rookie QB isn't ready and it would be crazy to rely on Bridgewater at the moment.  (I'm not saying he won't possibly be good, just that we can't count on him due to the injury).

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company