joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

On 2/17/2018 at 12:19 PM, Larz said:

his age.  They might cut him soon,  but they may give him 1 last chance to show something in camp

Yep, believe it or not, he is 4yrs younger than petty. 

2 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

I'd actually be fine with this as long as we still drafted a QB with the 6th pick

Could do worse than bridgewater and he is still young. Besides the health question, I’m not sure how his arm strength will play in the northeast. Reminds me of a Pennington-type player.

38 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

We're picking Allen at 6, he's going to bust, and we're going to be rebuilding again in 2023.

Perfect, maybe by then hack will be ready to see the field!

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Badger would allow us to do so many things. We could confuse offenses so easily because Jamal Adams plays S/CB/LB and so does Mathieu so they wouldn’t know what was coming. We would be able to effectky switch out and show different looks 24/7. Badger could play nickle one play and Adams could play Corner with a reliable guy like Miles subbed in at SS so they could send the  Corner blitz with Adams. Hell, they could have Adams play money backer with Badger out at FS and it wouldn’t put Maye out of place because he was a SS in college. The amount of interchangeable pieces and what we could do with them is limitless.

Sounds complicated, with Toilet and his stooge Rodgers in charge I see a lot of 12 men on the field penalties happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

I like the way he played towards the end of the season. We will see what he can do next year.

I'm pretty sure he had the most yards in one game of all our TE last year....with petty as QB!

Geno Smith visiting the chargers. Hope he has figured out the time zone thing finally.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/28/geno-smith-visiting-the-chargers/

Geno Smith visiting the Chargers

Posted by Darin Gantt on March 28, 2018, 12:48 PM EDT
884955776-e1512795045885.jpg?w=560&h=316
Getty Images

Geno Smith is on track to play for all the teams in the two largest cities in America.

According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, former Jets and Giants quarterback Geno Smith is visitingthe Chargers.

The Chargers need a backup for Philip Rivers, and the options are dwindling fast.

The former Jets starter made one start for the Giants this year, breaking Eli Manning‘s consecutive games played streak (and helping get a coach and a G.M. fired).

Perhaps coach Anthony Lynn’s background with him with the Jets reminds him of the good times, and made him think Smith’s a better option if things go wrong with Rivers.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company