joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

So maybe good news because the browns might go Barkley then defenses?  Or does this mean bills try to trade up no matter wut?

Browns trade Kaiser Jon Dorsey is high on Adderall cocaine crack right now 

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

And we were mentioned first that has to mean something right guys? We also came after happy. HAPPY JETS

He spoke with the TBS producers when assigning tags to his post....

4 minutes ago, mphtrilogy said:

Next years 1 is probably gone now.. oh well... hope it gets us into top2 then...

It sucks, but you think Philly is upset about giving up "too much" for Wentz?

Let the Bills trade with the Giants - fully expecting the GMen to take a QB anyway.  

Just now, stoicsentry said:

Robinson looks like he'll land with the Bears. Landry's already off the board. Even a combo of Bridgewater + McCown probably costs less than Cousins.

What are the Jets actually gonna do with this $$$?

Roll it over into next year, when the team is better, our rookie QB has some games under his belt and the future is much brighter.

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Starter until game 6 when Baker comes in and makes the Vikings and Kirk Cousins look silly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Baker Mayfield wouldn't sniff the field with this Head Coach unless McCown gets hurt. This is the same Head Coach who refused to pull him last season. If he didn't get hurt in Denver, we never would have even seen Petty. If I were a rookie QB I would not want to come to the Jets. Luckily, they don't really have a choice.

Petty?  You wanted to see Petty?  We'd seen Petty before and we knew he sucked.  If we draft a QB @6 or trade up to get one earlier - I can promise you he's seeing the field this year.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company