joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

Miami will be one of the worst teams in the NFL (again) in the coming years

When we grab cousins we are going to compete for this division next year 

Looking forward to the Tyrann Matthieu news breaking and then Kirk Cousins signing. Things are gonna get exciting real quick around here

The Bills would have to trade what, their two firsts this year, next years first, and all of their picks this year to move up to 3?

They’d have to give up a TON. With this cap space I would be a lot less surprised to see them get into the Cousins sweepstakes as opposed to trading up

None of these Cousins to Vikings rumors are true unless there was some significant illegal tampering going on.

Interest? Ok.... Signed, sealed, delivered with contract details? Nah bro.

The Kirk sweepstakes is a lot more open than Twitter is leading on

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

90CD58FB-48A3-4776-97CE-896BE0B5CFAE.gif

The Twitter is the devil 

Kirk Cousins, Allen Robinson, Richburg/Jensen, Tyrann Matthieu ... Those are the only names that will cause any positive waves in the fanbase. Talking about players like the pass rusher from Dallas will only make us angry

omfg just guarantee cousins the next 6 years so we have something to talk about #FireMac

• Haha 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

As the Kirk Cousins sweepstakes heats up, sources say at least 2 teams are prepared to offer the free agent QB a 3-year, fully guaranteed contract if that’s what it takes. At least one other team will do a similar deal nearly fully guaranteed. Would make him the highest paid QB.

If I am Mac - the 3-year term makes us pull out of the negotiations... We would be bringing him in to be the long-term answer here. Not be the QB version of Revis

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

FWIW 

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Upvote 1

And we were mentioned first that has to mean something right guys? We also came after happy. HAPPY JETS

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

You know that girl you hung out with when you wanted to make another girl jealous?

I can't relate

In the end, the Jets come out on top of this thing. Can't wait to see Manish stalking out Mac and Bowles with Cousins when they are out to dinner at Red Lobster.

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I admire your steadfast faith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I think it could be a front so he has free reign to whine when we don't get him

Let me live. Stop spewing your dichotomy

IMO anybody who thinks Drew Brees is leaving NO is insane. He is a god there

• Upvote 1

I feel that there are just crickets period across the entire NFL. Where's A-Rob? What's the story with Richburg and Jensen? Where is everybody visiting currently? 

I feel like there is just going to be an avalanche of signings breaking at some point over the next day or so

• Upvote 1

Just now, hawk said:

Yeah that got me too at first. Fake account!

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Link me, please. 

• Upvote 2

Vikings fans are starting to lose steam. Feeing convinced that they are going to lose out to us

Gonna be great to break this out and reminisce over this experience after his third Super Bowl win in green and white

• Haha 1

The way I understood it was that the Redskins definitely wanted Cousins back but the relationship had soured so much that he didn’t want to be there anymore. That’s different that being cast out or not being deemed the franchise QB.

Now ultimately I’d rather draft our guy but Kirk is a franchise QB who is a free agent because of a colossal mismanagement of the position by Washington.. not because they didn’t want him 

• Post of the Week 1

We were never in on any of the free agents that have been signed already. It's a weak FA market and it's Cousins or bust.... Sammy Watkins or Allen Robinson were never coming here

• Upvote 1

Now people can start to raise their eyebrows... we were reportedly lasered in on Richburg and missed. We don't know if that's actually the case but we desperately need to fix the center position before the draft.

Hey man - it's Mac and Bowles head here... He's boxing himself into a corner here at #6 and fixing to get fired

• Like 1

Brutal brutal brutal. There's really nobody out there worth investing significant money in anymore. Mac has got to pick a QB round 1

• Like 1

What's the d/l on Spencer Long - is he actually a good center or are we just pandering to Cousins now?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company