joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sign this beast we need a #1 WR 

He’s a linebacker.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Jetscreen said:

I was worried for the longest time that the Jets would go after Cousins. He's not a very good QB, ultra average of you're asking me and a guy that never gets you beyond like 10 wins. However, now it seems pretty clear to me Cousins should go to a team that is ready to win it all. Getting the most money should not be his main interest. The Jets are not even close to contending, so IMO he'll go to either Minnesota or Denver. Both of those teams are ready to win it all and just lack a decent QB. The Jets are terrible. 5-11 should not look enticing to Cousins, especially when he needs to consider the Jets OL is the main reason why they've been so bad on offense.

If Cousins is “not a very good QB” as you state why would teams close to contending want him?

In your post you quoted Demario Davis, scroll up a couple of posts and you will see.

I don’t think you necessarily need to be shot, lol, I was just pointing it out.  Relax!

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Aqib Talib being traded to the Rams

The #Rams and #Broncos have finalized a deal to send CB Aqib Talib to Los Angeles, sources tell me and @JamesPalmerTV.

Does everyone still think Cousins to Minnesota is a lock?

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

I think they are going for Keenum

We’ll see!

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I am in agreement that the Jets don't have much to trade - Wilkerson was probably the last chance.  Maybe they can move Carpenter.  

OTOH, I do not agree that trades for players generally do not work. I feel that thinking is antiquated.  The Eagles got Darby, Ajayi and Jernigan through trades.  The Pats got Cooks, Allen, Dorsett and Bademosi.  Jags got Daerus.  The times have changed, and teams will move guys that don't fit their system or when they have a surplus at a position - the way we should have with Richardson and Wilkerson. 

I thought we traded Richardson.

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

I hate the Jets too, but why don't people like Jamal Adams? 

Because he’s not Deshaun Watson or Patrick Mahomes.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Didn't Michel have a bad combine?

Even if he did he has proven through his field play against tough SEC competition that he is a good player.  Combine numbers in shorts and tee shirts are for numbers nerds, ability to play football is proven on the field.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Also guarantees Denver takes a QB at 4. Might not be the worst move to offer up a conditional 6th rounder for Siemian ASAP in case Kirk gives the rose to the hot broad.

When did Denver trade up with Cleveland?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company