joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The thing i find funny is that people are killing Rosen for being aloof but love the fact that mayfield is big friggin dick who sounds likes Adams before he is even drafted.

I prefer Josh Rosen, but maybe the Jets need some energy on that side of the ball. Rosen isn't going to be there most likely unless we trade into the 2 spot. The same people that trash Josh Allen for not being accurate, don't credit Mayfield for being highly accurate because he was acting like a college kid. Joe Namath was much worse - and he took NYC by storm. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maury77 said:

Has that been reported anywhere? I was looking. Rosen seems like the type of guy that will hate playing in Buffalo. 

I think you're right. I bet he would hate living in Buffalo. This is what is seriously being left out of the Cousins signing contest - where he would like to live with his family. Kurt Warner was talking about this on NFL Network. He said it may be the place he raises his family and lives for a long time. Would he pick Minneapolis, Denver, Phoenix or Florham Park. I would put Florham Park area as last on that list considering where he grew up and I used to live not too far from there when I was in Montclair. He also said that Denver would be the best place for him because in the NFC Aaron Rodgers, Brees, Cam, Ryan, Wentz, Wilson, Garrapolo, Goff are all in the NFC. Warner never liked the Jets anyhow. 

4 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

I love the rookie QB's but will Bowles play him? I think he signs McCown and he makes the rookie watch for 2 years.

I don't think Bowles would be able to keep his job doing that. My guess would be he plays 6 games and then hands over the reigns. If we draft Rosen or Mayfield I think they could start right away.

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I don’t know. It feels like a lot of things are pointing to a feeding frenzy for the four QBs. Saw a rumor yesterday that the Giants are responding to Norwell teabagging them by going out and signing Jensen and Solder, which you’d think takes them out of Quentin Nelson territory. Broncos, you’d think, are all in on QBs with Keenum only getting two years there. Then there’s Buffalo clearly aiming for a top five pick. The only team that acted like they wanted no part of drafting a QB yesterday was the Jets.

I've read enough of your tongue in cheek posts to know you don't really believe that about the Jets. Signing a 40 year old QB and a guy for cheap that has been injured to 1 year deals just points to the fact that they will draft a QB. 

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company