joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

Does anybody know why Hack is still on the team?  He literally has no value.  Bridgewater will be the backup plan.

You’re kidding right? Hack helps promote sales of Jets sports caps. Big revenue for the Woodpecker. 

195940BE-F328-4DFF-AFE1-411F07683775.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Philc1 said:

A combination of Marquise Lee, Decker and Jimmy Graham gives us a capable receiving corps for Cousins

Robby is getting at least a 6 game suspension and Enunwa might never play again

Robby can cut down Goodell’s suspension by getting a vasectomy.  Robbie:  “I’ll never do it again Rog. I promise. I just snipped the lil pecker for the greater cause of the NFL”.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, gEYno said:

I'm just struggling to understand why more players haven't flocked to Jamal Adam's leadership?

There’s a shortage on Pom Pom’s. They are are on order. 🙅‍♂️

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Jaguars signed OG Andrew Norwell, formerly of the Panthers, to a five-year, $66.5 million contract.

The deal includes a whopping $30 million fully guaranteed and easily makes Norwell the highest paid guard in the league. The Jaguars were not among the teams reported to be suitors for Norwell, but the move makes sense.

So many on our wish list have already agreed to sign with other teams and FA doesn’t officially even start until tomorrow. Cousins to the Vikes is a no brainer. It’s a done deal. Next. It’s a forgone conclusion no one wants to play for this hasbeen franchise.  Mac is in desperate mode to draft a QB.  Browns, Bills, Giants are top 3 who pose a threat to us. If those 3 (move up/take a QB) that would leave us with 4th best QB prospect. Rosen and Darnold could easily both be gone by #4. I can see the Bills making Denver (who will sign Keemun) an offer they can’t refuse to jump ahead of us and take Mayfield leaving Allen. OMG 😯  Cuckoo man Cuckoo.

Wait for the cuckoo and watch Mac fly off into the sunset.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

They'll probably pay a couple of CB's big money, which to be fair they do need and hopefully sign a quality lineman or two. Could still sign a guy like Bridgewater now if Cousins is definitely off the table which he most likely is. But I bet they resign McCown which sucks...

Not exactly a risky better are you. 💁🏼‍♂️

12 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Can we raise the bar??? I would prefer McCarron, Bridgewater or Bradford. We would still have to draft a QB, but let’s move on.

The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over and expect a different result!

WRONG! The definition of insanity is being a Jets fan. 

3 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

So we do start planning for the billboard now or do we wait till after the draft? 

Just use the same billboards, scratch out Idzik’s name and insert MAC above it. Why waste a tree 🌲. 

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

Fine. Bring in Teddy. Trade back, get extra picks, draft Lauletta. 

• Thumb Down 2

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is what you call—to use the parlance of our times—a freefall.

No it’s called a UFO 🛸 

The Unbelievably Freaking Obvious 

• Like 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Our plan is Bridgewater?  for gods sakes.

Bridge is light years a better option than drafting Allen at 6 or resigning McClown. There are other prospects worth drafting like Lauletta, Falk, Jackson, Rudolph. Mac would have to trade up to get Mayfield and it’s just not in his DNA. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Augustiniak said:

wherever the jets draft party is this year when it actually ends.

Talk about a valid excuse to get trashed.

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I just went from a Macc supporter to a Macc hater all in two days. I can’t stand watching all the players settle with teams and we can’t even overpay ONE to sign with us. Now Cousins is likely gone(as I suspected would happen).

TRADE UP OR GET FIRED.

George Bernard Shaw once wrote that “Youth is the most precious thing in life; it is too bad it has to be wasted on young folks.”

Welcome to adulthood.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Who knows. He wasnt great prior to the injury aand the injury was as bad as it gets. If they bring back Mccown and sign Teddy I'm out.

Right. But sign Teddy and get a QB in the draft. If Mac does all 3 (Teddy, McClown, rookie QB) you know McClown will take every snap until he gets injured again. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Give me Claiborne, Jensen, and a first round QB and I'll back off the cliff....

...maybe.

Get he honey badger to play the slot and cut that POS Skrine PLEASE. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m really upset over it bro..like...how do you tell this man he’s the starter before FA even truly begins? No competition? No regard for his age and the need to find the future? No regard for success? I’m just disgusted tbh...Macc is really testing my loyalty to the team

Mac is actually a double agent placed here by Kraft. It’s the only logical explanation for this sh*t show since he’s been the GM.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company