joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

59 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Landry and Allen Robinson both getting tagged?

Well damn.

Wanted Landry but I’d be fine with Eric Decker at a fraction of the cost

7 hours ago, King P said:

It's being said Landry may be available via sign & trade.

No thanks though

Landry would be a good signing but now with us also giving up draft picks

6 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Robby Anderson isn't going anywhere and we need to hope Enunwa is healthy because we aren't getting a #1 WR in Free Agency. Hopefully we divert those funds towards rebuilding our Oline and Cousins. 

A combination of Marquise Lee, Decker and Jimmy Graham gives us a capable receiving corps for Cousins

Robby is getting at least a 6 game suspension and Enunwa might never play again

48 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Jimmy Graham's stats went down last year but he was coming off of a patella injury. He still was a great end zone presence and had 10 Tds. So if healthy and reasonable in terms of salary and not too much of an increase in pay check over ASJ I'd go for it with him. I think he makes the plays that Jenkins didn't make last season. 

Graham had 10 td catches last season and would have had more but DBs got away with holding him in the red zone several times.  He’s lethal in the red zone 

On 2/24/2018 at 9:16 AM, Gastineau Lives said:

The Jaguars getting Kirk Cousins is the doomsday scenario.

No the jets drafting Mayfield is

On 3/2/2018 at 9:22 PM, joewilly12 said:

Crabtree needs a change of scenery, he's a player I wouldn't mind the jets trying to salvage his career. 

I agree, if Crabtree is available go get him

Lynch is done

3 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

SIGN THIS BEAST !

Mac actually tried to trade draft picks for him last year

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Maccagnan will, and should, chase Cousins until the ink is dry on his Vikings contract. It’s the only way he gets to remain an NFL GM for longer than 24 months.

Draft an edge rusher at 6 and hope either Jackson or Rudolph is there in round 2(probably Jackson will be)

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

THEY ARE NOT TAKING FITZPATRICK

Even worse they are drafting Manziel 2.0

1 minute ago, Thai Jet said:

Thank God that fell thru. lol

And people here actually want Macc to go qb at 6

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

My "best case" would be for us to already have a FA QB signed going into the draft.

Like who?  Besides Cousins there’s no one available even worth signing

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Are all 3 better than McCown? Petty? Hackenberg?

Bradford paired with a rookie would be fine.

Bradford is done

• Upvote 1

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Sam Bradford paired with a Baker Mayfield would be fine. Bradford would start, get hurt, and Mayfield would come in

Bradford is done he went on IR last season without even getting hit he has a degenerative knee.  Mayfield is a Mark Sanchez clone with Johnny Manziel’s attitude no thanks

4 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Agreed

How is anyone even still mentioning this guy?  Why not talk Favre out of retirement 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Mayfield would be one of the best case scenarios for the Jets. Such a lazy comparison. Mayfield has a really live arm, is accurate, and loves football. Could care less about the conservative fans that think he needs to stay in line. He's going to be great because of who he is. Even the former QBs at the combine couldn't believe how live his arm is. He's also the most accurate QB in the draft. His arm strength is better than Brees' arm strength. 

Mayfield got his numbers from playing crappy defenses in the big 10 while having an all-world OL and excellent WRs.  Yes he’s a friggin headcase like Manziel maybe he doesn’t do coke but besides that he’s every bit as much of a partier.  If you think I’m a conservative sorry I would prefer my starting qb to not be running on foot from the police

It’s amazing people like you murder Sam Darnold for playing for USC — who was the last good QB to come out of the Big 10?  

26 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Bridgewater should be plan D, the guy has not played in 2 years, we have no clue about him at all.

Also Allen Robinson has done dick all for2 years.  Last year was the injury but he just sucked the year before.

We are scrambling to  go after guys that have done zero in 2 years?

D as in I’m done watching the jets

57 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Teddy Bridgewater + Allen Robinson = instant improved offense. 

They have two healthy legs between the two of them

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Bridgewater at a fair price is a great move, if they don't get Cousins.  Doesn't make them seem too desperate in the draft - so they don't get raked over the coals.  But they sitll need to take a QB no later than 6 and give away whatever it takes to get there.

Sign Teddy Football and draft Darnold/Rosen/Mayfield - I prefer that better than giving Cousins $35mm a year.

Bridgewater would be gay.  He was never good and literally has one leg 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3

10 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

He got big numbers playing in that conference but I haven't seen evidence beyond the arrest last year that he partied the way Johnny did. I think they are both played the college jock roll well but it seems like work ethic was an issue with Manziel where that doesn't appear to be the case with Mayfield.

Mayfield seems to love football and it will make him famous where as Manziel seemed to love being famous and used football as a way to achieve that. That's how I saw it at least.

Manziel loved football too and was basically the same story as Mayfield only he wasn’t a walk on.  They do have similar game anyone denying it is being an apologist.  Big 10 QBs: RG3, Bryce Petty, Vince Young, Geno Smith, Ryan Tannehill and Landry Jones.

Arguably the best qb to come out of the Big 10 in the last 15 years is Andy friggin Dalton.  The teams in that conference don’t play defense and all the qbs play shotgun spread one read offenses like your boy Baker Mayfield 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Using that reasoning, deshaun Watson has zero.

Watson tore an ACL.  Bridgewater almost had his leg amputated there’s a big difference there

If the Jets offer Cousins $90 million guaranteed he's theirs

On 3/4/2018 at 11:43 PM, pointman said:

Dez is 29. I thought he was a few years older than that. Surprising. He hasn't been elite since 2014 so who cares. He isn't worth 16m.

It would be essentially a two year deal

its starting to look like the jets are getting shut out in free agency

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

The Vikes calling up Brees along with tweets like the one the other day from Enunwa may mean something to Kirk.  I like our chances.

I hope you’re right

12 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

See this is what happens when there's no news

David Johnson’s Twitter has been nothing but messages to Cousins last several days

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Would have loved to have him. I'm genuinely confused with where we will be spending our money at this point.

Sheldumb

Yay

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

@RichCimini: Kirk Cousins is visiting the Vikings, according to @RapSheet. Obviously, this isn't good news for the #Jets. It ain't over til it's over, but .....

Its over, time to move on. 

Fire MAc

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

FIne with me abs long as He’s paired with a rookie

Yeah because Macc has done a great job drafting qbs so far

Just now, T0mShane said:

This was the plan allllll along.

If Woody actually cared he’d call Jim Harbaugh and offer him $120 million and 1% ownership in the franchise to be our next HC/GM

• Upvote 1

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Just think of all the sh*tty players that we can get for 90 mill baby.

How else were we going to overpay for Leo and Darron’s extensions?

Over $100 million in cap room and Mac low balls Cousins 

Fire everyone

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE!!!! 

Good thing this isn't an offensive driven passing league or anything...

After Mac gives Sheldumb $140 mil, Demario $100 mil and drafts Minkah maybe we will have the 24th ranked defense next season

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I need this morning punctuated by the Bills trading up to the #2 spot just so we get the Gato implosion. And I need the Bills to do it for an unreasonably inexpensive amount, too. Make it happen, Putin.

Idzik > Macagnan 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Yeah, this is all Wilkersons fault... rolls eyes.

Mac is Idzik, Idzik is Mac

Mac is just as bad if not worse than Idzikiot

not even a discussion

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bugg said:

Real ownership would have fired both of these sheetheels after week 17. Firing either between free agency and the draft would be unprecedented. But well-deserved. But it's not happening. 

If Woody actually cared he’d call Harbaugh at Ann Arbor offer him $120 million and 1% ownership of the team

• Like 1

Just now, gEYno said:

How anyone could get excited about the offseason that was to build on a slow strong safety at six is beyond me.

Adams was a crappy pick and the next crappy Macagnan pick will be Manziel 2.0 or Minkah

• Thumb Down 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company