joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

23 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I would not be against looking to Bradford for a one year deal. And draft a Qb at 6. 

If they are going to go that route, I would just re-sign McCown for another 1 year deal

3 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Does anybody know why Hack is still on the team?  He literally has no value.  Bridgewater will be the backup plan.

I'd be in for a Bridgewater Mayfield plan.  Going to be interesting to see what happens with Bridgewater

13 hours ago, rangerous said:

a lot of people apparently don't like davis but  he had good tackle numbers when he came over from the browns and showed that harris, in this regard, could be replaced.  and pryor?  what a pos he turned out to be. 

Think a lot of people didn't like the Davis who played here his last two years.  It's hard not to like the Davis who played here last year.  In the conversation for best player on the team.  

11 hours ago, Larz said:

Are we in legal Tampering mode yet or do the agents just not care about being caught anymore? 

Jets have been in "legal" tampering mode all along.  Cousins and McCown have the same agent.  Jets can pick up the phone and you know, talk about re-signing Mc Cown at any time

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BCJet said:

Rotoworld is saying that Richardson wants $7 million per year.  What am I missing here???

That is not a lot of money for a player who is very talented.  Id pay that day 1 of FA and not think twice.  

Not a big fan of Richardson's as a person, and was glad to see him gone for a 2nd, but at $7 M that's a steal and I'd sign him quickly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Paul Richardson.  Not Sheldon.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9545/paul-richardson

Free agent Paul Richardson hinted he was done in a Saturday social media post.
Richardson cryptically tweeted "one thing I do know is I had a ball in Seattle!" This implies Richardson's time in Seattle has likely come to an end. It was only a matter of time since Richardson is looking for $7 million per year on his next deal and the Seahawks reportedly won't pay more than $5.5 million annually to re-sign him. Without Richardson and Jimmy Graham, Seattle will enter free agency with roughly $30 million in cap space and the second-most available air yards from 2017's production. Mar 10 - 5:17 PM

LOL Duh, Never mind.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company