joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

Don’t know this who this guy is, claims he some sport radio guy I think...but found this interesting:
#Jets, #Vikings & #Broncos all have been in contact with representatives of Brees. Confirmed.

How about Brees and drafting Mayfield lol?

• Upvote 2

If Cousins absolutely wants a deal with a likely or potential 3 yr out, I want no part of him...not at the money he's looking for.  To me, he's either 'all in' for at least 5 yrs or he can take a hike.

Hell, I'd rather trade my 2nd #2 or 3rd roundDP for Foles, and sit at #6, taking a QB if one is still there to compete/develop, than give Cousins a 3 yr deal.

And I want NO PART OF McCOWN part deux.  Screw him.

• Like 3

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

You did mean Cousins at the top of your post..right?

LOL...yes.  Sorry...it's the beer typing ;)

McCown is a waste of time. At least Bridgewater and McCarron are young with some upside. 

Give McCarron ...or even Foles who has a short term contract I believe. Then draft a QB in the 1st and go from there. This team has so many holes trading a lot of high DPs for a ? At best rookie QB could be an even bigger disaster than this FA period.

Lmao...Bridgewater’s played only a handful of snaps in the past two years coming off a horrific knee injury....that’s our ‘plan’? I’d rather have McCarron or Foles.

Can’t wait for the announcement of the terms...we’ll probably shell out $10 mil/yr.

Only the NYJ.

Foles??? Foles isn't a free agent. The Eagles want a 1st round pick for him. Foles is the only  option worse than Bridgewater!

Seen reports they’d take a 2nd...I’d offer our 3rd and see what happens.

Bridgewater was ‘meh’ before his injury...agree want no part of him now. Foles wouldn’t be ideal either but he has played recently on the big stage and did quite well at least

I like the part where you assume the Giants would ever trade with us and give us the chance at a franchise QB so they can watch his success in the local papers for the next decade. 
It's not happening. 

I don’t get this thought process re: the Giants...

So, Gettleman will take a lesser deal from Buffalo just to stick it in our eye? I’m. Not so sure about that. He could trade down to 6 and still get a stud along with probably our 2 2nds this year and another DP next yr...better than 12 and 22 IMO

12 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Maybe Kearse .. he had a really good year last year. Fitzpatrick ... had a great year. McCown had a really good year last year. Faneca was great while he was here .. but he was nearing the end anyway. Favre had a good year. 

Just sayin.

Kevin Mawae comes to mind too.  Jumbo Elliott had a good 4 yr run at the end...

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company