joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

Lol no visits.. That guy has his mind made up .. 

It may just be that the Jets are offering way more money so he can't say no to it regardless of the other teams

53 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Can someone tell me why we would be interested in Dion Lewis??

I think he’s good but do we really need a better version of Powell? We already have the original as well as the poor mans version with McGuire. Don’t think we need the trifecta. 

The Jets should be looking to upgrade every position on offense

• Upvote 1

Watkins for $16 million per is a joke. I want Macc to succeed but he doesn't have balls. If we miss out on Cousins I don't think he has enough balls to pay what its going to take to get to #2. The Giants are going to bail out of 2 and 6 is a perfect spot to draft Nelson, especially since they missed out on Norwell. 

5 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Denver could take Norwell.  Doubt the Giants would want to drop below them.

Elway is taking a QB. Keenum's deal is likely 2-3 years and he's a bridge. There is no way he passes up on a QB especially if Allen and his big arm are available.

• Upvote 1

If the reports are true and Cousins is going to Minnesota then the Jets need to immediately approach the Brown at 1 and the Giants at 2 and offer them whatever it takes to move up and get the QB they want. Then, since now you're saving $30 million in cap space, they need to immediately go out and get the best Center, WR, TE , ILB, Edge rusher and CB's on the market and secure their services. **** being fiscally responsible. If that's not done Macc needs to be walked out of the building. Like i said earlier, he has NO BALLS to make the big move. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Yea I agree make Jensen the highest paid C in the league and then go out and sign the top 2 CBs and see if we can take on some bad contracts for teams that need cap space.

What we need to do is stop hiring pussies to run this franchise. That's what we need to do.

• Like 2

I honestly have no idea how anybody can defend this front office right now. They have literally whiffed all day after talking publicly about how active they were going to be. Almost every top free agent at a position of need for the Jets is gone and we have not signed one. The next shoe that's going to drop is when they pass up on a QB in the draft bc they signed Bridgewater. I can see it already. Macc needs to be fired the day after the draft if that happens. How this ownership is accepting this is beyond me. This is embarrassing.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Very active doesn't mean splash moves. You're smarter than that

I have no idea how you can even defend this guy right now. And when he says he's going to be very active the first day that implies big signings. Get off your knees and stop embarrassing yourself.

3 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

I could get behind it, would’ve preferred Fuller. Johnson is almost 30

I guess just turning 28 means you're almost 30

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Sully80 said:

Are we going to be competitive before he's 30? 

Lol. Continue trolling

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

Lol you want me to sing Mac's praises I won't Johnsons a decent signing, I would've preferred Fuller who is 26 years old more in line with the rest of our core. 

I've been killing Macc all day but even I have to admit that signing the consensus top free agent CB is a great move. The first thing you do is post about how he's old and not very good. That's the definition of a troll.

• Upvote 1

With the $30 million that would've went to Cousins the Jets signed McCown, Crowell and Johnson

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Have a gut feeling...

I for one won't believe it till one of your sources with 20 followers tweets it out.  Haha

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company