joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If this post doesn’t get 25 buttfumbles, JetNation will have truly become a band of titty-baby nut-hugging twink-ass beta-males.

That is as good as anything Chris Berman has written. It's f-ng brilliant.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, DeezNuts00 said:

Decided to become a member today to join the misery of the Jets fandom with all you pessimistic fools. The amount of complaining today is mind numbing. Things will get going chill the fook out.

This guy has potential.

1 minute ago, dbatesman said:

Dumbest ******* team in the league.

Mac: I've written on this piece of paper, a number, chew on that.

Slides the paper across the table. Sefarian stands.

Mac: (pulling another paper from his jacket pocket) Okay, I happen to have another piece of paper.

Sefarian walks away.

Mac: Mull it over. (to Bowles) He'll be back....He's not coming back, is he?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I was really hoping that a framed "Executive of the Year - 2015" would be in there somewhere but still BRAVO!

That's it. I'm going into re-writes. Dark comedy.

Lions released TE Eric Ebron.

The move had to be made today before 4 PM ET if the Lions were going to save his $8 million-plus salary from becoming guaranteed. They tried to trade the enigmatic tight end but were unsuccessful. Ebron will certainly have a market and hasn't yet turned 25. Lions fans have long held a grudge against Ebron after he failed to live up to his No. 10 overall pick draft status in 2014, especially since the Lions passed on LT Taylor Lewan, WR Odell Beckham, and DT Aaron Donald, who were selected consecutively at Nos. 11-13. The Lions now need a tight end.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company