Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Jets Fa news slowing down. Probably catch one or two more signing later on today.. hopefully soon.

Yeah seriously.

i mean if leggett played in any game slast year and showed promise id be cool with TEs we got

if enunwa was not dead last year wed be good at wr

if we had any olb who could get to the qb

if anyone showed signs of CB2 potential

etc

1 minute ago, BrickTamland said:

Yeah seriously.

i mean if leggett played in any game slast year and showed promise id be cool with TEs we got

if enunwa was not dead last year wed be good at wr

if we had any olb who could get to the qb

if anyone showed signs of CB2 potential

etc

Looking forward to a TE or WR signing. Would like Ebron or Pryor. Not even going to lie about it though ... really want to see Honey Badger in green and white.

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

You said he cant catch . Statistics proved you wrong.  Nobody every said he was scatback or elusive but he can catch . We all know he is a power style back . 

Jesus Christ, I can’t even exploit this for laughs.

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

And Doug Middleton. Five safeties. But Bowles doesn’t run the team. Hashtag ok

What's bizarre about this fascination is that he barely plays Brooks and Miles.  8/11% of the snaps.    

2 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

which is why crowell got paid what he's getting paid.  

remember, is this the scheme where denver had 1,000 yard rushers who were no-names?  

Yea, I get it. I like the signing. I think he’s a perfect fit for 1-cut zone blocking scheme. I was just making it clear to the doors claiming we got a bargain that guys that are 90% runner, 10% receiver are worth less than guys who are 50/50, because the latter gives the offense more flexibility, and mismatches. It’s just a reality if the NFL becoming pass first.

These dorks want to argue semantics now over ‘can’t catch’ because he’s had a couple catches. Just watch the guy play, he’s not a receiving back. Neither is Legarette Blount, but sometimes he catches some. Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a grinder.

Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet)

3/14/18, 7:15 PM

#Jets FA TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins leaves his #Seahawks visit and is headed to visit the #Jaguars, source said.

While i struggle with the idea of trading away valuable draft assets, it would be really cool if we just got news that jets were now picking top2 in the draft. Then again wed for sure take allen 😵😱

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah he definitely wants to be in green and white. Jamal Adams really helped that. And a million Jet fans on his Twitter begging him lol...y’all I think this is going to happen.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, JiF said:

What's bizarre about this fascination is that he barely plays Brooks and Miles.  8/11% of the snaps.    

Isnt that called depth?

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Nobody can say Jamal Adams didn’t rep the Jets to the fullest and go full on recruiter mode either lol.

No doubt. Hes good like that. But it won't matter if Honey Badger isn't doing the Jet that Cro used to, coming out the tunnel!