FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

HE doesn't fit Bowles' type of corner. I've said that over and over.

There’s a crackhead that lives down the block from me who sings “Mr Bojangles” around the clock and yet I still can’t comprehend the lyrics. So this is a similar phenomenon.

5 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Agreed, I want no part of Mayfield in the first round at all.  

i think he'll be good but i thought that about trubisky as well.  but getting into maccag's head, i think if he trades up it will be for a prototypical pocket passer.  

Just now, LockeJET said:

While the Honey B plays all over, he's not coming to a team where he has next to no shot to play much safety. Too many other teams after his services for him to come to us.

Hopefully, you're right.  It'd be fun to watch but it's a bad investment long term and we're not a win-now team.  

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

That is a steal given what RBs have gone for

That’s because he’s a mediocre player who cannot catch the ball in a league that now values RB as pass catcher more than thumper.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Quincy Enunwa in the sixth is a better draft pick than anything Macc has done in terms of value. Fight me. 

lol, so robby anderson beats Q in every category and was undrafted... 

5 minutes ago, LockeJET said:

While the Honey B plays all over, he's not coming to a team where he has next to no shot to play much safety. Too many other teams after his services for him to come to us.

Slot corners are essentially starters now and there even paid like it . Bowles uses 3 safeties in his scheme and lines them all over the field . 

So I don’t think finding a role with a lot plenty time for honey badger would be issue at all. 

6 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Hopefully, you're right.  It'd be fun to watch but it's a bad investment long term and we're not a win-now team.  

Oh, are we starting with the ‘not a win-now’ narrative already? 

#realultimaterebuild

11 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

There’s a crackhead that lives down the block from me who sings “Mr Bojangles” around the clock and yet I still can’t comprehend the lyrics. So this is a similar phenomenon.

Maybe its time you upgraded neighbors, boss.

Archived