FREE AGENT NEWS

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the same people who have bitched incessantly for a year about drafting 2 safeties and abhor the idea of drafting Minkah Fitzpatrick are now whining that we didn't sign Tyran Mathieu.  If there

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah he definitely wants to be in green and white. Jamal Adams really helped that. And a million Jet fans on his Twitter begging him lol...y’all I think this is going to happen.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Nobody can say Jamal Adams didn’t rep the Jets to the fullest and go full on recruiter mode either lol.

No doubt. Hes good like that. But it won't matter if Honey Badger isn't doing the Jet that Cro used to, coming out the tunnel!

• Upvote 1

Seems like common sense, until you look at how Mac has handed out money - and who he’s handed it to - and how the team culture deteriorated around those bums.

Heres to hoping he doesn’t repeat old mistakes.

Skrine played much better the second half of the season. And could have an important role on the team this year. But look at what he is due this year. $8.5 million. They can buy him out for I think 2.5. Based on this I cut him.