FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

LaGreca said it best. "Freud would have a field day with this fanbase"

Freud wouldn’t bother with us. We like the hard road because we’re unexceptional people with relatively high IQs who had difficult mothers.

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Seriously if we sign a Cousins or a Keenum, we can put the 6th pick up for bid

I'd agree about Cousins. Keenum though, if we went into the season with Case Keenum as our future, that'd be a huge dereliction if duty by Mac. 

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Seriously if we sign a Cousins or a Keenum, we can put the 6th pick up for bid

To do what with? Have more picks that we swing and miss on? I'd rather be as high up the food chain as possible so we have a higher percentage chance of hitting on someone who is widely viewed as more of a "sure thing". I don't trust Mac to choose some diamond in the rough in the 2nd, or for him to be good evaluating talent really at any level outside of guys who have talented but got sidetracked by off the field issues.

"The Buffalo Bills have traded with the Indianapolis Colts for the 3rd overall pick, and with the 3rd overall pick the Buffalo Bills select: QB - UCLA, Josh Rosen."

*Macc's erection rises*

*3 picks later, Darnold, Mayfield and Rosen are off the board and the Jets are on the clock.*

"With the 6th pick in the 2018 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select...Josh Allen; Quarterback, Wyoming"

Camera pans to Mike Maccagnan:

IMG_20180303_140309.jpg

Just now, IndianaJet said:

So maybe good news because the browns might go Barkley then defenses?  Or does this mean bills try to trade up no matter wut?

It is 110% safe to say that the Bills are trading up.

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

But they're the Bills. We're safe. They can be awesome, be stacked on both sides of the ball and they will always be the Bills. 

We're picking Allen at 6, he's going to bust, and we're going to be rebuilding again in 2023.

41 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So? You planning on dying in the next couple of years?

No.  Just planning on not watching or caring about the Jets.

Just like my relationship with the Knicks.  I've maintained that position for well over year now.  This is my plan for when the Jets draft Josh Allen. 

Might pop in every now and then to see you blame the fans for Allen's faults though.

Archived