joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Happens every year. Jets have been quiet and then will sign some people. People get fretted over nothing

Name some people worth signing for anything more then discount contracts?

3 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

What would you like them to do Lupz. Who do you want to add? Are you sad because Watkins went somewhere else? Is that it?

I would like to build a ******* offense that can actually be exciting

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

20170712-211233-AIRPORTLEAD-1-T5r_38007.

(Fueling up the banner plane.)

That fuel is gonna be real expensive because it needs to fly to London this time!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Once Cousins signs elsewhere, and the Jets resign McCown those PSL’s on the after market are gonna tank further then they did last year, I’m so glad I foreseen this sh*t show once they extended Bowles, and sold my 2 PSL’s for a 600% profit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Todd Bowles has asked Macc to save some money from the available Cap space to roll over to the budget used for Oxegyn tanks for his beloved defenders to help his delusional plan of winning games 9-6 while his defense is on the field for 40 minutes each game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

I am a patient fan and I know it’s still early in the process,  but this better not he a case of being paralyzed waiting on Cousins. 

It’s exactly what it is, something we have experienced once before when we sat, and waited for Asougha in 2011, remember how that turned out?

• Like 1

Just now, baamf said:

Actually turned out well; he was never the same in Philly...

We also lost out on a ton of FA’s because we were keeping our cap space available for him, so it turned out poorly, just as poorly as signing him would have been.

So I hope Quenton Nelson can play Center and Guard at the same time to justify picking him at #6 to keep Josh McCown healthy, and open holes for Orleans Darkwa!

• Thumb Down 2

4 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

On the bright side we could give Cousins $80M year 1 and basically have him on a rookie contract the next 4 years 😄

80, 40, 20 so you want to give Cousins 3 years 140 million wow!  I guess you don’t know the rule that your salary can’t be less then half of your previous years salary.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Thank the football gods!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, peebag said:

How are they going to get to the cap floor?

By paying Josh McCown 20 million, 6 mill for his QB skills, and 14 mill for hazard pay for being brave enough to take the snaps behind that O-line.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I don't mind it. Just better move up in the draft.

Bridge to who?

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

And when they finally pick up the phone to call Bridgewater will already be inking his deal as a backup elsewhere because the thought of playing for the Jets with their talent level is extremely unappealing, and bad for his career, and also because he knows he would probably end up being the backup to a 1st round QB they draft by week 6 the latest.

The Jets better ink McCown before somebody else does for their sake, thou I’m personally hoping by the time Cousins ends his visit with Minny, and finally makes the signing official that Bridgewater, McCarron, McCown, and any other QB worth anything is all signed forcing Todd Bowles to play whatever rookie QB Macc hands him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

So everyone has been saying Cousins will sign with the Vikings for weeks and now people are shocked he's signing with the Vikes?

Other than Cousins the only FA that has reportedly signed that even hurts a little is Richburg and if we get Jensen then it doesn't hurt at all.

Butler, Trumaine, Jensen, Jon Brown..  If we don't get some of this then it's time to think about the panic button.

Only people shocked apparently are the Jets brass as they sat on their hands waiting for him to decide, and did nothing else.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, gEYno said:

We're probably going to pick higher than 6 next year.

And this will be the reason why the Jets should not part with next years 1st round pick in a trade up scenario.

1 minute ago, gEYno said:

So punt QB down the road once more?

TBH if I’m the Jets owner I’m not letting these guys make any decision on drafting a QB now.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

I hate this team with a f*cking passion

Ahhh I see the sand has penetrated your snatch as well finally!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I have this horrible sinking feeling in my stomach that were just going to sit tight at 6 and draft Allen because we will now have 2 guys who can "allow him to sit".

We don’t have 2 guys that can allow him to sit thou, I’ve heard zero about Bridgewater being an agreed upon deal, and if your Bridgewater wouldn’t you just go look elsewhere after hearing McCown signed back, or maybe he did go elsewhere already, and it’s why the Jets signed McCown?

Any inside info here?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company