FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

44 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

RICH CIMINI: Kirk, you were the most sought-after free agent on the market this offseason. What made you choose the Jets?

COUSINS: This one’s for the teachers in West Virginia.

Wait until Kirky Hoffa finds out the food vendors are all scabs.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

I'm throwing support and praise? I was just amused by one of his posts...then further amused by the irony of yours that followed, as you're arguably the last one to talk about keeping things about football.

Lighten up, it's all good.

That's hilarious considering how debates between you and I have gone recently.

7 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Dude, you moderate a football forum and are throwing your support behind a guy throwing a hissy fit over people talking football for several pages. Shane and I spent zero time treating each other like we were above or below the other and left on amicable terms - THAT should be a goal here. Not this phony ******* horsesh*t this guy is getting praised for pulling.

Are you ok? I honestly hope whatever is ailing you, improves dramatically. 

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Wait until Kirky Hoffa finds out the food vendors are all scabs.

You mean people who know their place and understand working for less money is truly fulfilling.

JN: Where money is a non-factor when job hunting!

7 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Annnnnd the thread's gone full JN. Lol...Tf is in the air this offseason? 

Jets Anxiety. We’re entering a stretch where we’re supposed to be rewarded for suffering through last year and we’re pretty much guaranteed to get boned. It’s like the post-apocalypse where we all start out as friends and then maggots start appearing in the food supply. Some of us say, “maggots are unacceptable” and some of us are saying “maggots are actually high in protein.” And it all devolves into pro-mags v anti-mags.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Jets Anxiety. We’re entering a stretch where we’re supposed to be rewarded for suffering through last year and we’re pretty much guaranteed to get boned. It’s like the post-apocalypse where we all start out as friends and then maggots start appearing in the food supply. Some of us say, “maggots are unacceptable” and some of us are saying “maggots are actually high in protein.” 

Drinking urine is actually helpful in survival mode. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Jets Anxiety. We’re entering a stretch where we’re supposed to be rewarded for suffering through last year and we’re pretty much guaranteed to get boned. It’s like the post-apocalypse where we all start out as friends and then maggots start appearing in the food supply. Some of us say, “maggots are unacceptable” and some of us are saying “maggots are actually high in protein.” 

How come post-apocalyptic movies or movies where people get stranded without supplies rarely if ever take advantage of bugs as a food source? There's so many of them! 

28 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

No no, your widsom and perspective offered by layering on moooore sanctimonious outrage over people on a sports forum talking sports rather than sh*t talking each other puts you way above me sir. You are what I am striving to be - above the fray! 

01_LFW_Wilkerson_news.jpg

22 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I have 2 scenarios that I believe can play out that are realistic and just as bad for us, based on what I've heard and what today's trades seem to indicate.

Scenario #1:

1. Darnold (Browns)

2. Barkley (Giants)

3. Bills trade up for Rosen

4. Minkah Fitzpatrick (Browns)

5. Baker Mayfield (Broncos) 

6. Josh Allen (Jets)

Scenario #2

1. Barkley (Browns)

2. Bills trade up with Giants for Josh Rosen

3. Browns trade up one pick for Sam Darnold

4. Bradley Chubb (Colts)

5. Baker Mayfield (Broncos)

6. Josh Allen (Jets)

I gotta admit, I have no idea why you think the Broncos won't be taking a QB.  Who do you mean when you say "they already have one, because word around Denver is that there is almost zero chance they pass on a QB in favor of Paxton Lynch or Trevor Siemian.

I don't see the Giants or Rams being willing to trade all the way down from top 3 to #21 & 22. If the Bills want to get that far up, I think they'll have to trade into the low teens first, then make a second move. Even then, they'd be asking the Giants or Rams to give up on an elite prospect, be it Barkley, Nelson, Chubb, or -in the Giants' case- one of the QBs for themselves. Just don't see it. 

I could see the Broncos trading into either spot, or the Jets getting to #3 (the Giants won't trade with the Jets). 

It could get exciting early because I could definitely see the Browns taking Barkley #1, and then expecting Allen to still be there at #4. Trading for Tyrod gives them the room to develop Allen for at least half a year before playing him. 

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sons friend saw Todd Bowles at last nights Big East Tourney he sent me pics I dont know how to post them from my phone,isnt he supposed to be working on free agency and the draft. 

When you're bad at your job, you kind of don't really care or do it. And for some reason I am surprised to read you are of age to have a son. Cool stuff.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sons friend saw Todd Bowles at last nights Big East Tourney he sent me pics I dont know how to post them from my phone,isnt he supposed to be working on free agency and the draft. 

Mike McCagnan - GM

Todd Bowles- Coach

Most of us hate bowles, why would you complain if he's less involved? Macc can always call him if he has a question. It's not like these guys can't have lives in the off-season. 

10 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I was convinced cousins was going to the Vikings when Pauline reported it. It makes too much sense. 

Those that wanted us to address the QB situation via the draft should be happy.

Only happy if they land mayfield 

17 minutes ago, pointman said:

When you're bad at your job, you kind of don't really care or do it. And for some reason I am surprised to read you are of age to have a son. Cool stuff.

54 years young wild and crazy living life like today is my last day. Age is just a number. 

2 successful children college graduates son and daughter, also I'm happily married to a trophy wife.

You?

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

That just sounds like you just want to be sad.

Not really. As you get older you realize you only worry about the things you can control. I'll root for you if you were the jets qb. I prefer Mayfield but would be happy with any of the big four.

Archived