FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

If it makes you feel better, listening to you guys twist yourselves into knots to justify every dumbass thing this franchise does is no picnic either.

"you guys"? Wrong  I don't do that.  Ever.  So I'm not in your "you guys" category.  Interesting that you go on the attack when you weren't even singled out.  I guess everyone knows that you don't need to be singled out, sitting at or near the top of that totem pole.  I'll grant you this:  you don't wait for big days like this to unleash it.  Yours is perpetual.  Points for consistency at least.

Just now, Dcat said:

"you guys"? Wrong  I don't do that.  Ever.  So I'm not in your "you guys" category.  Interesting that you go on the attack when you weren't even singled out.  I guess everyone knows that you don't need to be singled out, sitting at or near the top of that totem pole.  I'll grant you this:  you don't wait for big days like this to unleash it.  Yours is perpetual.  Points for consistency at least.

Thanks, Dcat

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

Wow the Jets are actually being considered, or used to drive up the price for his preferred landing spot, hopefully the latter.

You know that girl you hung out with when you wanted to make another girl jealous?

Cameron Brate just signed a 6 year $41 million deal with $18 guaranteed.

He isnt even the Bucs top TE since they drafted OJ Howard last year and he had 48 catches for 591 and 6 tds.

Not sure what planet we are on, but ASJ's agent just cracked a BIG smile

23 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Twitter is blowing up with chatter. Jimmy talking to the Pack, 49ers chasing Norwell, chiefs and bears looking at Watkins..

Nothing on the Jets front. 

Because Mac is 100% focused on Cousins. I mean that has to be it, right? 

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Now you are on the defensive in attack stance and incorrect to boot.  I never said I expected anything from UFA.  I'm just amazed that some posters here pull out their finest versions of extreme negativity on days like this.  It speaks volumes.  They save their most pointed negativism for days when the rest of the fan base is hopeful.  Fantastic trollism, if you ask me.  

Nothing I said was defensive.  I expect nothing from the Jets on this super happy promising day because I'm a Jets fan and apparently you dont either but you dont get it and it speaks volumes because I said what I was thinking and you didnt?

Cool with me.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

If we sign Brees will we win a Super Bowl in the next two years?

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Do you think adding Brees to the current roster puts us in Super Bowl contention.

Brees will turn any team not named Browns into a SB contender. With nearly 60+ mil to use after hypothetically signing him this year, we can very easily fix 4-5 other weak spots. Then you have another 3 picks in the top 50.  

We won 5 with McCown. We can win 12 with Brees, 60 mil and 3 first day draft picks. 

3 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

no, i'm saying the jets should sign players not to lure other players but b/c they improve the team.

Brees (who’s not leaving Who Dat) and Allen Robinson would make the Jets an AFC East contenders. With a few other solid pickups, we can very easily be a 10+ win team. But again, Brees isn’t coming here. Or anywhere for that matter. I don’t see Saints losing out or Brees wanting out. 

8 minutes ago, BCJet said:

Cameron Brate just signed a 6 year $41 million deal with $18 guaranteed.

He isnt even the Bucs top TE since they drafted OJ Howard last year and he had 48 catches for 591 and 6 tds.

Not sure what planet we are on, but ASJ's agent just cracked a BIG smile

He is very Well the top Bucs TE kid has been a stud for 2 straight years . And imo proves ASJ doesn’t deserve 6+ million a year . 

Brate had over 1100 yards and 14 TDS last 2 years. ASJ had about 500 yards and 4 TDs. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nothing I said was defensive.  I expect nothing from the Jets on this super happy promising day because I'm a Jets fan and apparently you dont either but you dont get it and it speaks volumes because I said what I was thinking and you didnt?

Cool with me.

It was defensive in that you grouped me into a group that was incorrect.  Look, you don't particularly like my comments on the enhanced negativity from you and a few others today.  Fine.  I cal deal with that.  And its a reasonable reaction.  Just say it directly instead of your not-so-clever retort.    IMO, Jets fans would be better off waiting to see how it plays out before unleashing the demons that are all stored up. 

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

It was defensive in that you grouped me into a group that was incorrect.  Look, you don't particularly like my comments on the enhanced negativity from you and a few others today.  Fine.  I cal deal with that.  And its a reasonable reaction.  Just say it directly instead of your not-so-clever retort.    IMO, Jets fans would be better off waiting to see how it plays out before unleashing the demons that are all stored up. 

Again, we're different.  I prepare myself for what I've come to expect.  I've watched this movie 100x before.  You dont.  Cool.  Different strokes for different folks.

Just now, maury77 said:

This reminds me of the 24 hours before the Jets signed Revis, Cromartie and Skrine. Everyone was complaining that the Jets weren't doing anything. 

Years later were still suffering from these bad signings

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

ESPN Jets plan to land a QB .........................then they mention Josh McCown

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Surprised to see no one post about ESPN saying we need a QB and then linking us to Josh McCown

NFL Network Kim Jones at Florham Park and this is what she said. Sorry

Archived