FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

10 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So NFL Network's morning show called us the "best young defensive core" in the league.

Just another example of the national press really loving this team.

New York JetsVerified account @nyjets

“This might be the best young defensive core in the league.” Thanks for the love, @gmfb ?

Which CTE-ridden cave-dweller said this?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So NFL Network's morning show called us the "best young defensive core" in the league.

Just another example of the national press really loving this team.

New York JetsVerified account @nyjets

“This might be the best young defensive core in the league.” Thanks for the love, @gmfb ?

It’s hilarious how much you use snippets from the press as the foundation for terrible trolling. You’re a high effort, low impact troll... like the way Sanchez worked his butt off, to barely be average.

You are the Mark Sanchez of JN trolls.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

It’s hilarious how much you use snippets from the press as the foundation for terrible trolling. You’re a high effort, low impact troll... like the way Sanchez worked his butt off, to barely be average.

...but there is video!

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I'm not trolling. I'm illustrating a gaping dichotomy that keeps coming up over and over.

di·chot·o·my
dīˈkädəmē/
noun
  1. a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.
    "a rigid dichotomy between science and mysticism"
    synonyms: contrast, difference, polarity, conflict; More
    • BOTANY
      repeated branching into two equal parts.

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

If I am Mac - the 3-year term makes us pull out of the negotiations... We would be bringing him in to be the long-term answer here. Not be the QB version of Revis

Nah, 3 years is good for both sides.  Options to extend if he is doing well, and an out if he isnt.  For him, if hes doing well he could be the highest paid again in 3 years, and im sure there will be a no tag clause.

In the end, the Jets come out on top of this thing. Can't wait to see Manish stalking out Mac and Bowles with Cousins when they are out to dinner at Red Lobster.

I admire your steadfast faith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

It always amazes me how so many people here (not only you) just love to unleash the negativity at their best on the morning of big days like the draft or beginning of free agency.  It's like the NFL calendar is a schedule by which SOJF on this board like to spew.  It's as predictable as Old Faithful. 

Love the haters   :hump:

17 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I'm not trolling. I'm illustrating a gaping dichotomy that keeps coming up over and over.

SO would you say the narrative is #1 D in the league next year despite the fans keeping the Jets down?

57 minutes ago, JiF said:

One more year! One more year! One more year! 

45 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Why would Cousins' PR team tag the Jets at all when Minnesota seems to have this deal locked up?

if you went to the real article the Jets or Vikings were not tagged

29 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

i thought Cousins was reported as saying he was not making visits?

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I admire your steadfast faith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I think it could be a front so he has free reign to whine when we don't get him

Let me live. Stop spewing your dichotomy

Just now, JiF said:

SO would you say the narrative is #1 D in the league next year despite the fans how keep the Jets down?

The narrative is more generalized than that.

National Narrative: Jets have ditched the circus and are now doing things the right way. The Giants are now more of a circus than the Jets

15 minutes ago, hawk said:

Nah, 3 years is good for both sides.  Options to extend if he is doing well, and an out if he isnt.  For him, if hes doing well he could be the highest paid again in 3 years, and im sure there will be a no tag clause.

Then he can get another HUGE payday...... or not.

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

To be fair - perceptions will change almost immediately after this team lands a QB. Williams, Adams, and Lee have tools that translate to today’s game but only if the offense can pass and put up points. 

No clue on the best, defense doesnt matter to me and there’s no pass rushers, but they can play if the Jets catch up on offense. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

National Narrative: Jets have ditched the circus and are now doing things the right way. The Giants are now more of a circus than the Jets

This thread is about free agents. NOT about the media. STFU

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Hence why the narrative was zero wins last year. Got it! 

Archived