joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

No loss for me. Watkins was not a #1. Often injury prone. Allen Robinson is a different story but did have an ACL year. Hey, what are you gonna do? This is what happens when you don’t have a decent roster already.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Albert Wilson from KC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s said the Dolphins are high on him. He’s an option till’ he ain’t though. Mac needs to step on the damn pedal today.

1 minute ago, Sully80 said:

If they sign Bradford they still draft a QB right?

Oh yeah. He’s getting older an is too injury prone. I think the same is true for Keenum and the Broncos. They will need future QB’s. They are just making sure they have decent fall backs and #2’s because anything can happen.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Cardinals are in the same boat as the Jets and in a much tougher division. He should pass that

LOL you think so? Try Larry Fitz, David Johnson, John Brown and a still decent defense.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Arizona wouldnt shock me for Cousins and then the Vikes recommit to Bradford. 

They would have to recommit soon! Bills swooping in on him. That would make them look so foolish for letting all three QB’s go.

Just now, Stark said:

Steve Wilks is the new HC, defensive coordinator. That offense is not great outside of david johnson and fitz is on a retirement tour. who knows what that team is going to do. I mean do you trust Mike McCoy to run a good offense he got fired from Chargers and Broncos. I am just saying I have no expectations for the Cards

Fitz is still putting up great numbers though. And yes I absolutely trust Mike McCoy to call a good offense. He was never good at being a head coach. He’s a pretty decent OC with all things considered.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Irony is lost on anyone who uses someone's presence on an internet messageboard to belittle them... via posts on the same messageboard. 

Come on folks.

Kinda true tbh lmao..

Just now, Stark said:

yup

Yeah, see, I don’t like making excuses for most coaches especially with the production and surrounding pieces we had around McCown last year, but Trevor Semian and an aging WR corps really doesn’t seem like a fair shake to me. Again, excuses are not to be made because it’s a “Show Me” type of league but Cousins, Johnson, Fitz and Co. sound like a pretty good situation for the once electric Mike McCoy offense. When he was in San Diego, he had a good vertical passing scheme for River, Gates, ect and it worked really well.

1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

What would you like them to do Lupz. Who do you want to add? Are you sad because Watkins went somewhere else? Is that it?

It’s like posters are convinced just because we have money that FA’s have zero choice but to flock to our organization. Quite the opposite, actually. We have no QB to throw them the ball and no one wants to play for a bunch of losers unless they just really want that huge payday.(I.E Browns) Norwell just left a decently successful Panthers team. It makes sense he left for the team that he left for.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

so aging wr corps isn't fair, yet Fitz is way older than Sanders and Thomas. When he was in SD yeah he had decent offenses and you are using the scheme being utilized for a TE. There is no TE close to what Gates was on the Cards. I dunno seems like you are holding onto past Cards teams abilities and totally discounting the fact that maybe McCoy and rivers were just a good fit. rivers > Cousins.

The aging WR corps would be true .. IF Fitzgerald wasn’t still stringing together 100 catch seasons. DT isn’t aging as well as Fitz has.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Why is anyone surprised it’s his hometown team 

Now he can become a pot head and get suspended instead of being an alcoholic and getting suspended.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Jets have one winning season in 7 years. Wtf are you even talking about. 

Lol preach. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhhhhh. You can’t be like, “well, the Jets have accumulated all this cap space which is good because free agents” and ALSO be like “Well, what did you want them to do/they got unlucky” 

You kind of can. We all expected them to get players. Now we clearly are seeing the side effects of being a terrible team. You can think one thing and then realize another.

1 minute ago, Stark said:

agree but my point is fitz is entering what season 15... was basically the only offensive weapon last year. and to your point the broncos had a sh*tty qb play all year. DT is not the DT of 5 years ago but he just turned 30 and I would be with average QB play he will be back to 1000yd seasons and is solid in redone.

Either way the point is true aging WRs on both teams. 

Right but they still will probably resign John Brown and they do have David Johnson. But I do understand your point.

I just went from a Macc supporter to a Macc hater all in two days. I can’t stand watching all the players settle with teams and we can’t even overpay ONE to sign with us. Now Cousins is likely gone(as I suspected would happen).

TRADE UP OR GET FIRED.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 2

What a ******* sh*t SHOW! This POS General Manager can’t even get done the one thing he’s been trying to get done this entire time. You bunch of ******* morons, you don’t deserve the money you make, you all SUUUUCK!

• Upvote 1

Can we PLEASE go out and actually sign players now that this  Cousins BS is over? Oh and while you’re at it .. you might want to call for the top 3 picks. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Now, according to @SenorGato i was a moron for thinking that hitting your next pay day in 3 years was more important than a few extra milly on the front... ultimately, that's what this deal was all about. Wanting to maximize value over 3 years to land pay day v.2 at 33 for 120+ again. Better chances of maintaining and improving value in MIN over NY

thems is the breaks Gato

Gato was just wishfully thinking this entire time and didn’t want to come to grips with what everyone was telling him. Same thing with Buffalo moving up. All his nightmares are coming true and I feel bad for the guy.

2 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

It will be quite interesting to see if Wilkerson cleans up his act next season.  Quitting veterans is not a good look.

Wilkerson saying the Jets losing wore him out likely scared players away too. ******* fat  narcissistic bastard.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, gEYno said:

Yeah, this is all Wilkersons fault... rolls eyes.

Mac is Idzik, Idzik is Mac

I made the assumption that it helped damage the chances. I never said it wasn’t Macc’s fault dude. It’s completely Maccs fault.

2 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

I don't blame Wilkerson the way this team loses on and off the field is wearing me out

Yeah, and you don’t make millions upon millions to play a backyard game. There are no excuses for him. He is set for life. Never has to worry about struggling again. He could of at least left with grace/played with effort.

I can’t wait until these bumbling idiots finally get canned.

then we can look forward to canning the next pair of bumbling idiots. How’s that sound guys? A never ending cycle of incompetent misery!

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

49 years and counting..........

That hurts my soul that it has been going on year after year weeeelllll before I was born. Nearly 30 years and it continues on and on. Fml man. Fml.

i really am starting not to enjoy keeping up with this team much anymore. Maybe when Macc/Bowles gets canned...but this is beginning to be too much, man.

NOBODY?? You people didn’t even resign your damn kicker yet...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sully80 said:

Forget it who cares, this is pathetic

My post is pathetic or the Jets not doing anything with 90 million?

1 minute ago, Sully80 said:

Jets not doing anything with 90 million, Mac should've just blown people away

He would of had to of blown people away to sign them and he was in the perfect situation to do it with no cap repercussions. It should have happened and it didn’t. It’s pathetic. T0m was absolutely right... What it boils down to, Macc put together a sh*t roster and now he can’t even sign players to save it from becoming a sh*t roster next year. It’s honestly all his fault.

3 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

People need to R-E-L-A-X. Free Agency just started and no one can sign a contract until tomorrow. Most fully expected Cousins to sign with the Vikings. Now, it is a matter of adding the right players at the right price. The most impactful free agents are not the marquee, big name players. Let the process play out.

You can’t be serious right now. This was a top heavy FA class to begin with. Process lmao.

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Other than Cousins, who were the Jets going to get to "agree" to come on board today who was really going to make a difference? 

Robinson, Richberg, Burton, Watkins. I mean the list goes on and on from there, too. This is HIS fault. You can’t built a sh*t roster and then say

“I mean, who was he going to get to agree!” 

Literally ANY of the players who committed yesterday and today would of made an immediate impact on this team that has basically NOBODY.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company