FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

Just now, SenorGato said:

To be fair - perceptions will change almost immediately after this team lands a QB. Williams, Adams, and Lee have tools that translate to today’s game but only if the team can pass and put up points. 

Exactly everyone will play at a higher level here and the D will play better from not being tired from being on the field all damn game. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So NFL Network's morning show called us the "best young defensive core" in the league.

Just another example of the national press really loving this team.

New York JetsVerified account @nyjets

“This might be the best young defensive core in the league.” Thanks for the love, @gmfb ?

Which one said this, Kathie Lee or Hoda?

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Something positive about the NY Jets.  

Let me break it down for you Joe Willy.

The anchor babe says, “Tell me how you sell the Jets to potential free agents.” She throws it over to some jackoff who is clearly unprepared and he says, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jamal Adams...” then his eyes roll into the back of his skull and his neck tilts to the side like a dude who just bet the pot on a pair of twos, and he continues on, “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhh Marcus Maye ahhhhhhhhh” and he starts to think about the loans he took out to go to J-school and how he doesn’t want to lose this sweet NFLN gig even though it’s in the daytime and nobody watches, but there are a thousand hot chicks graduating from USC’s theater program this spring who want to steal his job, so he goes “Leonard Williams..........so much uh young talent uhhhhhhhh” and there’s a producer in his ear piece saying “stretch, stretch” so he has to fill another thirty seconds and he goes, “ahhhhh the most talented ahhhhhh young defense in the league” and then he closes his eyes and hopes the segment gets cut in post-production but then, alas, the sh*t is on YouTube and he’s about to be a laughing stock in his own household.

NFL.com's Kimberly Jones reports the Jets could be interested in free agent Case Keenum if they miss out on Kirk Cousins.

Per Jones, Josh McCown also remains a fallback option. The Jets are not the favorites for Cousins, but should at least get an audience.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Let me break it down for you Joe Willy.

The anchor babe says, “Tell me how you sell the Jets to potential free agents.” She throws it over to some jackoff who is clearly unprepared and he says, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jamal Adams...” then his eyes roll into the back of his skull and his neck tilts to the side like a dude who just bet the pot on a pair of twos, and he continues on, “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhh Marcus Maye ahhhhhhhhh” and he starts to think about the loans he took out to go to J-school and how he doesn’t want to lose this sweet NFLN gig even though it’s in the daytime and nobody watches, but there are a thousand hot chicks graduating from USC’s theater program this spring who want to steal his job, so he goes “Leonard Williams..........so much uh young talent uhhhhhhhh” and there’s a producer in his ear piece saying “stretch, stretch” so he has to fill another thirty seconds and he goes, “ahhhhh the most talented ahhhhhh young defense in the league” and then he closes his eyes and hopes the segment gets cut in post-production but then, alas, the sh*t is on YouTube and he’s about to be a laughing stock in his own household.

You think that live shows have post production? huh?

He was clearly riffing and caught off guard

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NFL.com's Kimberly Jones reports the Jets could be interested in free agent Case Keenum if they miss out on Kirk Cousins.

Per Jones, Josh McCown also remains a fallback option. The Jets are not the favorites for Cousins, but should at least get an audience.

Keenum has Jets written all over as the consolation prize when they get shunned by Cousins but Joshy is Todd's all time favorite player he's ever coached.  That will be a tough meeting of the minds. 

Just now, JiF said:

Keenum has Jets written all over as the consolation prize when they get shunned by Cousins but Joshy is Todd's all time favorite player he's ever coached.  That will be a tough meeting of the minds. 

Woody I mean Chris and Macc will pacify Bowles by hiring McCown as QB coach. 

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Keenum going to Denver I think

I could see the consider Bowles loves Joshy.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Woody I mean Chris and Macc will pacify Bowles by hiring McCown as QB coach. 

Nah, Joshy wants to play and Todd will let him.

Archived