Jump to content

FREE AGENT NEWS


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol but @SenorGato knows more than all of us and Buffalo stand no chance. They are getting a QB ahead of us. Period. Dot. The End.

unless we move now.

Uuuuum 12 is lower than 6, ten off from 2, and right where I said their picks could get them. 

Lol as Dave Chappelle might say...Don't bust that nut yet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the same people who have bitched incessantly for a year about drafting 2 safeties and abhor the idea of drafting Minkah Fitzpatrick are now whining that we didn't sign Tyran Mathieu.  If there

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

After the Bills news the Jets offer to Cousins probably just went up to 3 for 120, such a disgrace of a franchise they don’t even know how to rebuild right.

Like your thing with ticket prices - not how it works. 

GD this board cannot wait to sh*t their pants over nothing. Boogity boogity the big bad Bills are coming, by coming I mean still behind Los Yets in the draft. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This is why nobody will be happy with the outcome. Because we dont have a unified opinion on who the great QB is if there is one

There is a unified opinion, BUT if the NFL didn’t pretend this wasn’t true then the offseason draft stuff wouldn’t get nearly the coverage they want it to get, and the Social Media Whore so called draft experts wouldn’t get nearly as many clicks as they want.  And the fact the Giants hold the #2 pick made it that much easier to pretend these 2 kids aren’t going 1, 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Uuuuum 12 is lower than 6, ten off from 2, and right where I said their picks could get them. 

Lol as Dave Chappelle might say...Don't bust that nut yet!

12 is an fine spot to trade down from 2 or 3. Add that with the other 1st round pick, few 2nds, 2019 1st and a few other picks that have become easy for them to give up and BAM .. Buffalo Bills have a franchise QB and we are left looking in total disbelief. I may not be able to sell you now. But when that 2nd overall pick sells ...you’ll see. 

#MOVEUPNOW

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

12 is an fine spot to trade down from 2 or 3. Add that with the other 1st round pick, few 2nds, 2019 1st and a few other picks that have become easy for them to give up and BAM .. Buffalo Bills have a franchise QB and we are left looking in total disbelief. I may not be able to sell you now. But when that 2nd overall pick sells ...you’ll see. 

#MOVEUPNOW

And yet hilariously the Jets can still beat their offer. 6 >>> 12, two top 50 seconds >>>> seconds outside the top 50...Both teams have all the future draft picks to offer. 

Again, everyone's in a rush to sh*t their pants and elevate the Bills but lets wait for them to actually do something that really matters. Their best shot at jumping the Jets is if/when the Jets land Cousins anyway, in which case the Bills are playing catch up. 

This is like the Cubs fans who tried to make the Vaunted Brewers a thing. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Warfish said:

A playoff contender you mean.  Because no, it won;t make this Jets roster into a Super Bowl contender without material major upgrade in a whole slew of places/positions.

P.S. today the Browns roster is better than ours, just say'in.

Brees, 60 mil cap, and many top picks. 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

How much were you planning on paying this 40 year old QB and for how many years?  

Nothing like optimism I guess.  

Do you think Drew Brees wants to come to NY?

1. Brees isn’t settling for less than Cousins money without hometown discount. 

2. Already said Brees isn’t leaving Saints without a major upgrade in $. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel that there are just crickets period across the entire NFL. Where's A-Rob? What's the story with Richburg and Jensen? Where is everybody visiting currently? 

I feel like there is just going to be an avalanche of signings breaking at some point over the next day or so

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

12 is an fine spot to trade down from 2 or 3. Add that with the other 1st round pick, few 2nds, 2019 1st and a few other picks that have become easy for them to give up and BAM .. Buffalo Bills have a franchise QB and we are left looking in total disbelief. I may not be able to sell you now. But when that 2nd overall pick sells ...you’ll see. 

#MOVEUPNOW

I agree. 

#DRobAgain

Link to post
Share on other sites

People don't seem to realize that you can't sign anybody until Wednesday and that the trades that are happening now are involving players. What players that the Jets can say are part of their future are assets for them to trade?

Trades involving picks alone dont happen until draft night

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

And yet hilariously the Jets can still beat their offer. 6 >>> 12, two top 50 seconds >>>> seconds outside the top 50...Both teams have all the future draft picks to offer. 

Again, everyone's in a rush to sh*t their pants and elevate the Bills but lets wait for them to actually do something that really matters. Their best shot at jumping the Jets is if/when the Jets land Cousins anyway, in which case the Bills are playing catch up. 

This is like the Cubs fans who tried to make the Vaunted Brewers a thing. 

Giants ain't trading with the Jets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Brees, 60 mil cap, and many top picks. 

1. Brees isn’t settling for less than Cousins money without hometown discount. 

2. Already said Brees isn’t leaving Saints without a major upgrade in $. 

Brees will never sign with the NY Jets at age 40.  So why are we wasting our time here?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

I feel that there are just crickets period across the entire NFL. Where's A-Rob? What's the story with Richburg and Jensen? Where is everybody visiting currently? 

I feel like there is just going to be an avalanche of signings breaking at some point over the next day or so

It’s 2011 all over again when the whole league stopped while N Asamough made his decision, same thing is happening with Cousins, Brees won’t sign till after Kirk does because he basically wants whatever Kirk gets from NO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

And yet hilariously the Jets can still beat their offer. 6 >>> 12, two top 50 seconds >>>> seconds outside the top 50...Both teams have all the future draft picks to offer. 

Again, everyone's in a rush to sh*t their pants and elevate the Bills but lets wait for them to actually do something that really matters. Their best shot at jumping the Jets is if/when the Jets land Cousins anyway, in which case the Bills are playing catch up. 

This is like the Cubs fans who tried to make the Vaunted Brewers a thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I’d say that deal is more done then Cousins to the Vikings, the Bills don’t do this sh*t on a whim, there have definitely been some real talks.  Giants accomplish 2 things first and foremost they **** the Jets, and B they can now draft something like Roquan Smith, and Mike McGlinchy to give Eli and Shurmer 2-3 years to go after it.

i don't think **** is the first and foremost thing on the giants mind.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

That he wouldn’t promote the Jets for Cousins because it doesn’t seem loyal or right to the QB’s already on the roster no matter how he feels about the situation.

....and technically, he’s a free agent. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...