joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

I’m finding myself OK with Bridgewater. Wanted him coming out of the draft .. just don’t want him starting.

Go up and get a QB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pcola said:

He definitely fits the “no offense” motto.

At least he rebounds well. That’s something the Jets can’t do when plan A doesn’t work.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

Move up for Rosen, or stay put for Lamar Jackson.

As for Bridgewater, it'll make for a great story if he manages to play and play well. 

Agree 100 about Rosen.

Hell no twice to Jackson.

Just now, sourceworx said:

You're wrong about Jackson. The kid is for real. 

I don’t think I am, but i’ll wait until he plays in the pros to either eat my crow or toot my horn.

4 minutes ago, DeezNuts00 said:

Decided to become a member today to join the misery of the Jets fandom with all you pessimistic fools. The amount of complaining today is mind numbing. Things will get going chill the fook out.

You don’t get to just sign up and complain about us complaining bro. That’s not how this works.

Just now, Sully80 said:

I'll set up the fire Mac billboard gofundme page

WTFFFFFFF...Bridgewater AND McCown!?!? 

Does this mean no rookie? I’m about to blow a gasket.

1 minute ago, Sully80 said:

Is the Bridgewater deal final? 

I hope not. One of these stop gaps is enough. Two will break me. I swear I won’t watch this team next season. I won’t be on the board. I’ll be done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Billboards and banner time! 

DAMN RIGHT. FIRE THIS ****IG FOOL OF A GM.

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

surely this means bridgewater wanted too much money and mac said F* it... lets get McCown for a year. and go to plan Q.... called bowles and said sorry mother *er we are drafting Rosen or Darnold....

I can hope, right?

Dude I pray. Because I won’t be able to handle the stupidity and I barely can handle it now.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

For what? Thinking the opposite that you do?

For your poor use of trolling. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

LOL... who thinks they are wrong. 

I’m cool with being wrong is the funny thing about it.

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Except I'm not trolling. This is actually what I feel

This is what how you feel? You are okay with this? HOW CAN YOU BE OKAY WITH THIS?

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I'm okay with this because I became a sports fan for the actual show and socializing. At the end of the day, I'm going to be alive after this even if the worst thing happens.

This isn’t okay. None of what you just said matters when it comes to the future and success of this team. That’s what I’m focused on. The “actual show” is an actual sh*t show as long as this keeps up.

This isn’t okay.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I don't care. What I care about is people going nuts over something that doesn't really matter. This is supposed to be fun. YOu don't make it fun. Sports are supposed to be fun. 

No, the Jets don’t make it fun. I take this sport and this team very seriously. We obviously are on different wave lengths.

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

YOu shouldn't. You'll be happier

Been obsessed with this team and the success of it since I was born and I’m not going to quit now, if the Jets made different decisions such as the one i’m scolding them for, then maybe it wouldn’t matter how much I emotionally invested because I would be happy either way

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Two reasons:

1. This is why I got into sports. To be more social with people.

2. I'm stubborn. If I leave, T0M Shane and others like him win. And I can't have that.

So you stay in spite of other members? Lol. News flash bro. T0m Shane doesn’t care if you stay or leave. He doesn’t have some kind of personal vendetta with anyone. He’s just a funny ass dude who tells you where you F up at like I am..I’m just not as creative as him.

learn to socialize better if that’s why you got into sports.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, bostonmajet said:

maybe this is a smokescreen so nobody jumps the jets in the draft? or, another painful season. 50/50 - lol

Why would it be a smokescreen? If a team wants a QB they will jump us anyway. The Broncos are ahead of us.

This franchise can’t ever do sh*t right man. Who names a 39 year old journeyman the starter on MARCH 13th!??

Trumaine Johnson.. first pick up I feel good about.

Trumaine Johnson finished #1 in press-man effectiveness with an 84% "in position" rate. He allowed just 43 yards all season in press.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

Lol you want me to sing Mac's praises I won't Johnsons a decent signing, I would've preferred Fuller who is 26 years old more in line with the rest of our core. 

Fuller got franchise tagged by the Bears a week or two ago dude.....

• Haha 1

The #Jets are expected to sign CB Trumaine Johnson to a deal worth roughly $15M per year, source said.

1 minute ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

comon u know why. bowles loves safties

But all jokes aside about safeties, it legit makes zero sense unless they want to play him at corner.

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

im on board this deal shouldnt effect draft a QB. 

It actually will tho...McCown, Teddy and who? A Rookie or Hack? I mean this just isn’t good for me. The rookie won’t even see the field this year AGAIN. 

1 minute ago, aagarcia said:

You know what? What if the FO feels Hackenberg has improved this offseason?? We may not even pick a QB with the 6th pick

And I’ll officially be done for the year and most likely the next.

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

Not a bad day for the Jets. Started off that way but getting Teddy on a 1 year deal basically assures that the Jets are still looking QB in the 1st round of the draft. I wish they could have got him for 2 years and passed on McCown but it is what it is.

Trumaine Johnson was a really good signing. I can live with Crowell. I would still like to see them resign Davis and either resign Claiborne or sign a guy like Breeland to play across from Johnson.

Breeland is gone to the Panthers

1 minute ago, slats said:

This is what I’m wondering. Do the Jets carry four QBs again? I really didn’t expect them to cut Hack, and I don’t like the idea of McCown and/or Bridgewater being enough at the position to pass in the first round. 

They sure didn’t seem like they were going to cut Hack before these two signings. It’s just really confusing for me. I don’t understand ... like ... if you are already saying McCown is the starter...why is Bridgewater on our team instead of just having the #1 round rookie back him up? Really it should be vise versa with McCown backing the rookie up but whatever..still just makes zero sense for me.

• Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company