FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, morny said:

Bears signing Robinson.

Way to go Mac....

Allen Robinson was always, honestly, a longshot.  He was a Chicago sports fan growing up and they had a need and money.  

9 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Allen Robinson was always, honestly, a longshot.  He was a Chicago sports fan growing up and they had a need and money.  

Fair enough I suppose. Still disappointing. Onto Watkins now I  guess.

19 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I never thought it would happen due to our QB situation.

I thought for sure he'd sign with the Niners. This is a good pickup fo the Bears.

Hopefully we'll have better luck with Sammy

That youz guyz are even talking about the Cousins "documentary" no one will ever actually see but maaaaaaybe his bored agent, wife, and son is yet another W for Kirk Cousins. The more I hear about this guy's ability to troll the trolls and come out ahead, the more respect I have. If he wasn't one of those Jesus loving people I imagine a middle finger in the air 'cause he don't give a **** would become the new family crest. There's nothing, not one ******* thing, more awesome than people with that level of confidence in the face of every basic dipsh*t trying to talk sh*t and consistently coming out ahead.

Also just like there is absolutely a they, the whole Cousins/Broncos storyline is proof positive that sheeple are real. They are often sports , especially NFL, fans.

1 hour ago, chirorob said:

Case Keenum to Broncos.

Also means now that #5 pick is up for sale

I wouldn’t be surprised if Keenum is short terms (compared to what Cousins wants) and the Broncos still look to draft some QB behind him. Maybe in the second or maybe at 5, but yeah. If the Jets miss out on Cousins, they have to move up. 

7 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

When Cousins signs with Minnesota there are going to be a ton of hissyfits thrown here for outcomes that were expected in the first place

Cousins to Minny means Mac HAS to go ALL in on getting pick #3 and take Rosen or Allen. No way around it. His future as. GM depends on it. He will overpay to beat out Buffalo 

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

gettyimages-8811555082-e1520904082175.jp

Getty Images

Report: Andrew Norwell to choose among 49ers, Colts, Giants

Jags not even mentioned in article.... isn’t PFT one of outlets to first say Cousins to Minn basically a done deal?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/13/chiefs-agree-to-terms-with-sammy-watkins/

The Chiefs are giving their young starting quarterback a big-play receiver.

Sammy Watkins and the Chiefs have agreed to terms on a contract that should be signed tomorrow, according to multiple reports. The deal has been pegged at about $16 million a year for three years.

That pairs Watkins with Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs’ new starting quarterback, and adds him to a talented offense that also includes Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce. The Chiefs have set Mahomes up to succeed in his first year as the starter, following the Alex Smith trade.

Watkins didn’t live up to expectations in Buffalo after the Bills packaged two first-round picks to move up and draft him. But with the Rams last year he played well in a supporting role, and now the Chiefs will hope he can be their No. 1 wide receiver.

What a joke, team in desperate need of WR help whiffs on Robinson, Landry, and Watkins. More than enough capital between money and picks to outbid everyone. Norwell to the Jags. Macs gonna miss out on Cousins and get fired, what a clown.

At this point ya kinda have to wonder what to do with this cap space if Cousins isn't signed.  (I still think it's best not to sign him.)

It's not flashy, but maybe restructure/re-sign a bunch of guys and frontload contracts so we're in better shape in 2019 and beyond.

Watkins for $16 million per is a joke. I want Macc to succeed but he doesn't have balls. If we miss out on Cousins I don't think he has enough balls to pay what its going to take to get to #2. The Giants are going to bail out of 2 and 6 is a perfect spot to draft Nelson, especially since they missed out on Norwell. 

Just now, Scoop24 said:

It’s amazing how we don’t value playmakers .

Idc how you feel about either 3 but whiffing on the best 3 WRs on the market (Rob, Landry, and Watkins) with all the money in the world all while trying to lure a QB is a joke

Archived