FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jgb said:

Bad example they were an uncannily healthy team actually. Except at the QB position which just makes it seem like they over came a bunch of injury issues which they really did not. Not discounting their success but their stars got them to the SB.

They were healthy but they were deep. They kept rotating quality players in and out

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Steve Wilks is the new HC, defensive coordinator. That offense is not great outside of david johnson and fitz is on a retirement tour. who knows what that team is going to do. I mean do you trust Mike McCoy to run a good offense he got fired from Chargers and Broncos. I am just saying I have no expectations for the Cards

Say that’s all true, you still choosing Jets, and Bowles over David Johnson?

Just now, Stark said:

Steve Wilks is the new HC, defensive coordinator. That offense is not great outside of david johnson and fitz is on a retirement tour. who knows what that team is going to do. I mean do you trust Mike McCoy to run a good offense he got fired from Chargers and Broncos. I am just saying I have no expectations for the Cards

Fitz is still putting up great numbers though. And yes I absolutely trust Mike McCoy to call a good offense. He was never good at being a head coach. He’s a pretty decent OC with all things considered.

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So.. why hasnt Cousins signed with Minny yet?

He's in no rush, he has felt disrespected for years in DC.  He has never been more wanted, or more talked about in the NFL. He is the g'damn belle of the ball.

As soon as he signs he is just another second tier qb.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Fitz is still putting up great numbers though. And yes I absolutely trust Mike McCoy to call a good offense. He was never good at being a head coach. He’s a pretty decent OC with all things considered.

fired from his lat oc job after 10 games

1 minute ago, Sully80 said:

16K posts on a Jets forum trying to tell me there are bigger things in life

Irony is lost on anyone who uses someone's presence on an internet messageboard to belittle them... via posts on the same messageboard. 

Come on folks.

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

Say that’s all true, you still choosing Jets, and Bowles over David Johnson?

i mean i am a jets fan, so yeah. now would i like to have david johnson here? abso"f*cking"lutely 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Great post. I’ve been saying allllllll offseason that everybody has cap space if they want it, and that half the league is starting out with $30+. 

Except for getting your facts wrong, you have been saying it. But really, what is $20m in terms of being wrong? :)

8 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Eh. I'd be more concerned if they don't get one of these centers and address the oline. I'm fine with missing out on WR's, even though I would have liked to add one.

I just think signing a center was the bare minimum Mac had to do this offseason. I'm not aware of any other Olinemen that are worth a substantial amount of cap space other than Norwell who is already signed.

Just now, Sully80 said:

I just think signing a center was the bare minimum Mac had to do this offseason. I'm not aware of any other Olinemen that are worth a substantial amount of cap space other than Norwell who is already signed.

just upgrading any positions on offense.  there are 11 before subs.  it shouldn't be that hard.

Archived