FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Can we raise the bar??? I would prefer McCarron, Bridgewater or Bradford. We would still have to draft a QB, but let’s move on.

The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over and expect a different result!

Joshy is Todd's favorite player he's ever coached, so no.

17 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

Still remember this pre-season game, what a beast. All to eventually get signed off the practice squad b/c that regime didn't want to admit Joe McKnight was a mistake, RIP of course.

He was on the practice squad because he sucked on special teams.  That team had Greene and Tomlinson.  They were close to a championship.  Losing good players is not usually a sign of a bad regime, it is a sign of having a good team.  This midget personally cost the Jets the Dolphins game by letting Ginn around him twice on returns.  I thought Westhoff was going to burst a blood vessel. I believe they would have been home against the Steelers if they had that win.  McKnight was better for that team than Woodhead.

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE!!!! 

Good thing this isn't an offensive driven passing league or anything...

After Mac gives Sheldumb $140 mil, Demario $100 mil and drafts Minkah maybe we will have the 24th ranked defense next season

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Jaguars signed OG Andrew Norwell, formerly of the Panthers, to a five-year, $66.5 million contract.

The deal includes a whopping $30 million fully guaranteed and easily makes Norwell the highest paid guard in the league. The Jaguars were not among the teams reported to be suitors for Norwell, but the move makes sense.

So many on our wish list have already agreed to sign with other teams and FA doesn’t officially even start until tomorrow. Cousins to the Vikes is a no brainer. It’s a done deal. Next. It’s a forgone conclusion no one wants to play for this hasbeen franchise.  Mac is in desperate mode to draft a QB.  Browns, Bills, Giants are top 3 who pose a threat to us. If those 3 (move up/take a QB) that would leave us with 4th best QB prospect. Rosen and Darnold could easily both be gone by #4. I can see the Bills making Denver (who will sign Keemun) an offer they can’t refuse to jump ahead of us and take Mayfield leaving Allen. OMG ?  Cuckoo man Cuckoo.

Wait for the cuckoo and watch Mac fly off into the sunset.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I need this morning punctuated by the Bills trading up to the #2 spot just so we get the Gato implosion. And I need the Bills to do it for an unreasonably inexpensive amount, too. Make it happen, Putin.

Idzik > Macagnan 

Just now, peebag said:

How are they going to get to the cap floor?

They'll probably pay a couple of CB's big money, which to be fair they do need and hopefully sign a quality lineman or two. Could still sign a guy like Bridgewater now if Cousins is definitely off the table which he most likely is. But I bet they resign McCown which sucks...

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

They'll probably pay a couple of CB's big money, which to be fair they do need and hopefully sign a quality lineman or two. Could still sign a guy like Bridgewater now if Cousins is definitely off the table which he most likely is. But I bet they resign McCown which sucks...

Not exactly a risky better are you. ??‍♂️

Archived