joewilly12

FREE AGENT NEWS

I can’t wait until these bumbling idiots finally get canned.

then we can look forward to canning the next pair of bumbling idiots. How’s that sound guys? A never ending cycle of incompetent misery!

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Reminder that this is year 4 for Macc 

Guess you were wrong on the Jets signing Kirk Cousins. :sheepf:

if this is mccagnan being active i can't wait for the draft. teams trading ahead of the jets, drafting qbs, watching the stupid 10 minute clock tick all the way to zero so they can draft another defensive lineman. then the gm says 'we're not done, we have 3 picks tomorrow'.   

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I can’t wait until these bumbling idiots finally get canned.

then we can look forward to canning the next pair of bumbling idiots. How’s that sound guys? A never ending cycle of incompetent misery!

49 years and counting..........

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Guess you were wrong on the Jets signing Kirk Cousins. :sheepf:

Uhm, no I wasn’t. 

1 minute ago, MDL_JET said:

They're realizing now the sinking ship they are on. 

This is going to be a really ugly year.

Just now, MDL_JET said:

I don't blame Lee or Adams for being frustrated> i am sure they were told that while the 2017 would be tough, there was a plan in place for 2018.  

9 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I think Jamal is starting to understand that New York isn’t a college town and all that dick-wagging bullsh*t he does buys him nothing. Also, he shouldn’t Google his name.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

49 years and counting..........

That hurts my soul that it has been going on year after year weeeelllll before I was born. Nearly 30 years and it continues on and on. Fml man. Fml.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I think Jamal is starting to understand that New York isn’t a college town and all that dick-wagging bullsh*t he does buys him nothing. Also, he shouldn’t Google his name.

What did he do to you? Are you ok?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I don't blame Lee or Adams for being frustrated> i am sure they were told that while the 2017 would be tough, there was a plan in place for 2018.  

Yea I think we thought we had a good shot at getting him. Get Baker Mayfield play the us against the world card and see how it goes.

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

How many games were we favored in this past year? We aren't really losing major pieces. I am pretty confident our CBs will be the same if not better. It's had to imagine getting worse then the 35th ranked center regardless of who plays there. ASJ IMO is a big loss but apparently people don't feel the same way so let's say we call that neutral. Davis is likely our biggest loss if he does leave.

I just can't see the roster being worse than last year. That isn't taking in an optimistic approach where Enunwa and Winters come back from injury. I'm not claiming 8-8 here, 4 wins is more than attainable.

We got perhaps Josh McCown's greatest/healthiest season on the way to our 5 wins.  Why is it you'd think that's replicable?  Didn't we see this movie w/ Fitz before?

Also, teams we beat are improving, we, at present, are not.  If the Bills start Nathan Peterman, I'll agree with you that we're in great shape there.

4 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Something a lot of folks said, when drafting an undersized ILB in the 1st round.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, gEYno said:

So punt QB down the road once more?

No, basically give up this entire draft to move up.  Sign McCown or anyone for that matter, and don’t let the rookie get killed.  The fact that we haven’t signed anyone proves we should have cleaned house this year.  This is on HC and GM.  If Bowles was as popular with players as we have been led to believe, I think we would have heard something by now.

Save that first rounder next year.  It’s gonna be pretty damn high.

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

Yea I think we thought we had a good shot at getting him. Get Baker Mayfield play the us against the world card and see how it goes.

Getting him? How about getting ANYONE. We have 90 million in cap space and all the good players are slowly signing with teams with far less cap space. We aren't talking about the Pats/Giants/Steelers beating us out, we are talking about the Bears/Skins/Niners etc..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gEYno said:

We got perhaps Josh McCown's greatest/healthiest season on the way to our 5 wins.  Why is it you'd think that's replicable?  Didn't we see this movie w/ Fitz before?

Also, teams we beat are improving, we, at present, are not.  If the Bills start Nathan Peterman, I'll agree with you that we're in great shape there.

I'm not expecting him to duplicate his performance but even with a terrible Fitz we won as many games. The Bills aren't necessarily a juggernaut and the Dolphins have lost their best player. I really don't think 4 wins is a lot.

Vikings will not win the Super Bowl in the next 3 years.  Book it Dano!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mphtrilogy said:

I hated Watkins and think that deal was awful, but at some point the market is what it is. Losing out on Watkins is the least of my concerns right now. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, prime21 said:

book this - neither will we.

• Like 2

Macc gonna be forced to trade for Foles. Who will promptly retire or kill himself.

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Cool!

Now do the Jets!

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

Book this - we won't make the playoffs in the next 3 years

8 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

There actually is a plan in place for 2018.  December of 2018 when we are in the market for a new GM and HC.

3 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Getting him? How about getting ANYONE. We have 90 million in cap space and all the good players are slowly signing with teams with far less cap space. We aren't talking about the Pats/Giants/Steelers beating us out, we are talking about the Bears/Skins/Niners etc..

I think those tweets were in response to the Kirk deal. Bears, Skins, Niners all have a QB, it's not shocking to see teams pick them over us. There is not one contract I'm losing sleep over at this point.

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

We couldn't win a Grey Cup.

1 minute ago, bla bla bla said:

That's a terrible deal for the Chiefs

They overpaid a bit for an injury prone receiver, who when healthy is a more complete WR than anyone on the Jets. Wasn't the worst deal they could've made. Everyone praised the Revis deal.

If you sign Bridgewater it's all about health not talent. We know he can play and be a starting NFL Qb. It should be inexpensive plus you draft a Qb at overall 6. But there are other options including McCown. Both would be for one year deals. The expectation being the drafted Qb is your starter in 2019. Unless Teddy is healthy and can beat him out. 

Just now, Sully80 said:

They overpaid a bit for an injury prone receiver, who when healthy is a more complete WR than anyone on the Jets. Wasn't the worst deal they could've made. Everyone praised the Revis deal.

Add  that to the fact they run pretty much college spread concept and know exactly how to guys like Sammy Watkins in space . I think he is gonna do great with Andy if stays healthy .  Chiefs got speed to burn on that offense