FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And how did that work out?

Did I not just explain to you how Mac signed older players to big deals, which is why it didn't work out? Are you reading any of this. Look at what the Giants did, I can't explain last season but they completely revamped their defense and were instant contenders people thought they were Super bowl favorites coming into last season. Look at the Jags signed a ton of players and turned it around. You can get better by making splashes, you don't get better by signing a bunch of jags and hoarding cap dollars

4 minutes ago, DeezNuts00 said:

Decided to become a member today to join the misery of the Jets fandom with all you pessimistic fools. The amount of complaining today is mind numbing. Things will get going chill the fook out.

You don’t get to just sign up and complain about us complaining bro. That’s not how this works.

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

1 yr 10 million guys . Look at that cap savings :lol:  80 million to go 

Biggest ******* waste of cap imaginable what a joke 10 million for a journeymen guy who's about to start showing symptoms of CTE.

2 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

so what will change is that bridewater replaces petty and the draft pick replaces hack.  and mccown ushers them in for a year.

what draft pick.

Mccown - Bridge - Hack.  That is your depth chart.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I hope not. One of these stop gaps is enough. Two will break me. I swear I won’t watch this team next season. I won’t be on the board. I’ll be done.

surely this means bridgewater wanted too much money and mac said F* it... lets get McCown for a year. and go to plan Q.... called bowles and said sorry mother *er we are drafting Rosen or Darnold....

I can hope, right?

Archived