FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, Sully80 said:

Minkah and I share the same barber. That's a true story.

do not joke about drafting Minkah....

please do not joke about drafting Minkah....

please do not EVEN joke about drafting Minkah....

PLEASE DO NOT EVEN JOKE ABOUT DRAFTING MINKAH!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stark said:

surely this means bridgewater wanted too much money and mac said F* it... lets get McCown for a year. and go to plan Q.... called bowles and said sorry mother *er we are drafting Rosen or Darnold....

I can hope, right?

maybe bridgwater was just a rumor to get McCown down to 10 mil... lol OMFG Josh "I am horrible QB" McCown is back..

its not bad enough that he had his Fitzpatrick year and cost us top 3 pick, but now we have to go through this sh!t again..... 

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

do not joke about drafting Minkah....

please do not joke about drafting Minkah....

please do not EVEN joke about drafting Minkah....

PLEASE DO NOT EVEN JOKE ABOUT DRAFTING MINKAH!

I also played ball with him when we were kids, he was a runningback then, my dad was a coach. Taught him everything he knows. 

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

surely this means bridgewater wanted too much money and mac said F* it... lets get McCown for a year. and go to plan Q.... called bowles and said sorry mother *er we are drafting Rosen or Darnold....

I can hope, right?

Dude I pray. Because I won’t be able to handle the stupidity and I barely can handle it now.

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Sam BRadford got 20m from the Cardinals

Cool so there is a team that made an even worse decision than the Jets. Also, the Cards likely feel like they are a playoff team with a decent QB, the same can't be said about the Jets. Two wrongs don't make a right. 

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I have this horrible sinking feeling in my stomach that were just going to sit tight at 6 and draft Allen because we will now have 2 guys who can "allow him to sit".

Drafting Allen right now would make me happy . Thats cause feeling I’m having right now is we won’t draft one at all at 6. And def won’t be aggressive to go up and get one . 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

I have this horrible sinking feeling in my stomach that were just going to sit tight at 6 and draft Allen because we will now have 2 guys who can "allow him to sit".

We don’t have 2 guys that can allow him to sit thou, I’ve heard zero about Bridgewater being an agreed upon deal, and if your Bridgewater wouldn’t you just go look elsewhere after hearing McCown signed back, or maybe he did go elsewhere already, and it’s why the Jets signed McCown?

Any inside info here?

Just now, Lupz27 said:

We don’t have 2 guys that can allow him to sit thou, I’ve heard zero about Bridgewater being an agreed upon deal, and if your Bridgewater wouldn’t you just go look elsewhere after hearing McCown signed back, or maybe he did go elsewhere already, and it’s why the Jets signed McCown?

Any inside info here?

I'm premising the idea around both McCown and Bridgewater signing.  I haven't heard anything that says we aren't signing both just yet.

Archived