FREE AGENT NEWS

joewilly12

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TnT said:

Would you like it so much you’d be willing to concede that while S Long may be jagish he’s still a sh#t ton better than Wesley who’s ranked 31 on PFF?  ????

Johnson is ranked higher than Spencer is! I don’t like it..I don’t like it at all...Spencer has a little bit of injury history as well as being awful. Why would Macc go after him!?

1 minute ago, Scoop24 said:

If it’s gotta happen it’s gotta happen . Prime McKinnon >>>>  on the 30 year old Powell

Young second round running back >>>>> both guys. Macc’s roster assemblage is laughable at best. Just overpay dime a dozen running backs and put them behind a terrible offensive line. Perfect mix for the can’t push the ball up the field QBs the Jets have too!

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Johnson is ranked higher than Spencer is! I don’t like it..I don’t like it at all...Spencer has a little bit of injury history as well as being awful. Why would Macc go after him!?

Looked him up

-Can't trust the PFF rating for last year because he only played in 7 games.

-Per Fansided article "Solid center but not as great as he was at guard"

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Oh no, I misread. Carry on.

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Damn even as jag he is huge upgrade over Wesley Johnson who I believe was ranked 35th

I even read that wrong when I posted it. Thought it said #39 ranked. It’s #19. Ehhhhh...still don’t like it. Jensen is out there still. Just pay him whatever he wants already.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That is false. According to PFF, Long was the 19th ranked center in the NFL while Johnson was ranked 35th. Long isn't Mangold or Mawae, but he would be a significant improvement on Johnson. 

Just now, maury77 said:

That is false. According to PFF, Long was the 19th ranked center in the NFL while Johnson was ranked 35th. Long isn't Mangold or Mawae, but he would be a significant improvement on Johnson. 

I even read that wrong when I posted it. Thought it said #39 ranked. It’s #19. Ehhhhh...still don’t like it. Jensen is out there still. Just pay him whatever he wants already.

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Young second round running back >>>>> both guys. Macc’s roster assemblage is laughable at best. Just overpay dime a dozen running backs and put them behind a terrible offensive line. Perfect mix for the can’t push the ball up the field QBs the Jets have too!

You're never happy are you? Must be rough. 

We might not have second round picks if we have to trade up.

Ok, so I guess I did see it right...still ehhh

2 minutes ago, TnT said:

Ok, so I guess I did see it right...still ehhh

It would just be such a MEH signing when we have money to go get the best out there right now. If he accepts another offer that is one thing but he hasn’t yet from what us fans can tell...just go do what you gotta do...overpay...numbers have been good on the contracts so far..lmao..just do it macc.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It would just be such a MEH signing when we have money to go get the best out there right now. If he accepts another off that is one thing but he hasn’t yet from what us fans can tell...just go do what you gotta do...overpay...numbers have been good on the contracts so far..lmao..just do it macc.

What do you think the price tag  is on Jensen?

It might be a cost effective thing . Save money on long allow them to stretch money to use else where . 

7 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

You're never happy are you? Must be rough. 

We might not have second round picks if we have to trade up.

Are you happy with the last 7 years and current regim of the Jets? I’d be plenty happy if they had done the right thing this offseason and fired both guys instead of extending them. Now, they’re just compounding mistakes. Glad you’re happy with a failing product and guys who don’t deserve their jobs. Kudos for ignoring all reason and logic!

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Deep class for running backs so let’s sign free agents instead. It never ever changes. Crowell and Mckinnon with this class would be a total Jets move. 

That’s not bad at to be honest both back are in the prime and would compliment each other very well .

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

It might be a cost effective thing . Save money on long allow them to stretch money to use else where . 

Just don’t see much of an incentive in trying to save money with our cap space. I understand we can’t blow it all in one or two days but i’d Like to think with this amount of money, this is something we can should be able to do.

Just now, Scoop24 said:

That’s not bad at to be honest both back are in the prime and would compliment each other very well .

Neither are very good or match the upside of the top backs in this class. It’s a typical Jets pussy move so they can focus on Bowles’ defense in the draft.

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Deep class for running backs so let’s sign free agents instead. It never ever changes. Crowell and Mckinnon with this class would be a total Jets move. 

You do realize Macc is probably anticipating losing both 2nd RD picks to move up, so all these good RB’s will be gone by later rounds

Archived