Happy 13th Year Anniversary JN

GATA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GATA said:

@Maxman Thank you for bringing us together through the Hard Knocks of Jets Fandom. 

image.png

Thanks @GATA

13 years, pretty incredible. We started before there was Facebook Jets pages or Jets hashtags on Twitter.  :)

So happy to see the site going so strong and still growing after all these years.

Thanks to the amazing Jets fans that call this place home!

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks @GATA

13 years, pretty incredible. We started before there was Facebook Jets pages or Jets hashtags on Twitter.  :)

So happy to see the site going so strong and still growing after all these years.

Thanks to the amazing Jets fans that call this place home!

Thanks for not selling the site and our E mails to the corporate machine.   I like this place. If it began to suck I might lose my appetite . Haha , just kidding. Congrats boss. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thanks for not selling the site and our E mails to the corporate machine.   I like this place. If it began to suck I might lose my appetite . Haha , just kidding. Congrats boss. 

We could have sold for over $100,000. But you just can't put a price tag on some good old fashioned Crusher Love.  :)

image-1.png.0f8ff501bd847ea0c9e9733ca14d

JetNation.com turns 13 years old today. We want to thank everyone who visits the site, talks Jets football in our forums and interacts with us on social media. When we started our goal was to provide an uncensored home for NY Jets talk. Things have changed so much over the years, there is no shortage of places to talk about the Jets today. So we appreciate, now more than ever, the loyalty of Jets fans that make JetNation great.

On a regular basis we receive emails or social media comments from fans that think we are the NY Jets. Reading the curse words is always amusing, but the end result is the same. We always respond letting them know that we are a fan-site and we also wish we had control over the draft day process. We thank them for the message and it is a huge compliment that people think we are the official site of the NY Jets.

NY Jets - JetNation forums statsThe day we launched the site it was impossible to anticipate reaching the levels that we are at now.

• Over 3.5 million posts in our NY Jets forums
  • 20,000 JetNation members
  • 40,000 + social media followers

This year we expect to surpass 800,000 downloads of our NY Jets podcast, JetNation Radio. That number is staggering and we owe the success to all the dedicated Jets fans that have been so loyal to the site. Win or lose Jets fans are there and there is never a shortage of opinions. Your loyalty continues to inspire us and we admire your passion.

The biggest shout out of all has to go out to everyone who has volunteered their time to make the site what it is today. The writers, the moderators, forum administrators have all spent their own time, and in many cases money, to help build the site. A big thank you to that group especially Glenn Naughton, Joe Blewett and Courtney Aurillo. They spend countless hours creating content for the site and we would be lost without them.

So go out and get yourself a little green cake and celebrate with us today.  Happy Birthday JetNation. Free agency is almost here. The draft is right around the corner. The Jets have a ton of cap room and brighter days are ahead.

JetNation NY Jets

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
XrZS6SLjMgw

Click here to read the full story...

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

This site was started the year we used our 1st pick on mike nugent?  :o

Yes. I sat next to @T0mShane at the draft party. I still remember the look on his face when it happened. He laughed, but it was this painful laugh, like that didn't really just happen did it. Sadly, it did.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Congrats JN!!!!!

13 is my lucky number! 

Could this be the year????

Yes, it could be. Let's go Jets. Everyone, say it with me...let's go Jets. Let's go Jets. Let's go Jets. This is the year. THIS IS OUR YEAR.

In Kirk we trust.  :)

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

It took Max 13 years to afford a jets Winnebago? 

No, I got that in year 12.  :)  Progress.

Could have had it somewhere around year 9 but I turned Scout down haha. Would have been able to buy a really nice one with that deal.

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yes. I sat next to @T0mShane at the draft party. I still remember the look on his face when it happened. He laughed, but it was this painful laugh, like that didn't really just happen did it. Sadly, it did.

The restaurant changed the channel after that and when Brenda asked them to change it back, the waiter said, “Why, so you can watch them take a punter next?”

Yes. I sat next to [mention=9582]T0mShane[/mention] at the draft party. I still remember the look on his face when it happened. He laughed, but it was this painful laugh, like that didn't really just happen did it. Sadly, it did.

I don't know if it's sadder that, that same reaction occurs almost every other year.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On behalf of all who used to belong to Jets Insider let me say that Jet Nation is the greatest sports forum on the internet.  No, it's not because of the UI.  No, its not because of the posters.  No, its definitely not because of the quality of the Jets.  It's because of something I can't put my finger on, but I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out.

SAR I

Jestem tutaj, ponieważ JI już nie ma. Powiedziawszy to, Max dał nam wszystkim uchodźcom z JI dobry dom, i za to powinniśmy go docenić. Głaszcząc jego długi, żyłkowaty trzon i rozkoszując się nim w niezły sposób. Tylko mówię.

I może mieć zbyt wiele do picia dziś.  Ty być sędzią.

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Jestem tutaj, ponieważ JI już nie ma. Powiedziawszy to, Max dał nam wszystkim uchodźcom z JI dobry dom, i za to powinniśmy go docenić. Głaszcząc jego długi, żyłkowaty trzon i rozkoszując się nim w niezły sposób. Tylko mówię.

I może mieć zbyt wiele do picia dziś.  Ty być sędzią.

CF94ekdVIAEbo1H.png

Archived