Happy 13th Year Anniversary JN

GATA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, SAR I said:

On behalf of all who used to belong to Jets Insider let me say that Jet Nation is the greatest sports forum on the internet.  No, it's not because of the UI.  No, its not because of the posters.  No, its definitely not because of the quality of the Jets.  It's because of something I can't put my finger on, but I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out.

SAR I

Losing breeds desperate hope.

On 2/16/2018 at 11:34 PM, Warfish said:

Jestem tutaj, ponieważ JI już nie ma. Powiedziawszy to, Max dał nam wszystkim uchodźcom z JI dobry dom, i za to powinniśmy go docenić. Głaszcząc jego długi, żyłkowaty trzon i rozkoszując się nim w niezły sposób. Tylko mówię.

I może mieć zbyt wiele do picia dziś.  Ty być sędzią.

I google translated this but not sure if everything is accurate. Stroking shaft? For reals?!

Jestem tutaj, ponieważ JI już nie ma. Powiedziawszy to, Max dał nam wszystkim uchodźcom z JI dobry dom, i za to powinniśmy go docenić. Głaszcząc jego długi, żyłkowaty trzon i rozkoszując się nim w niezły sposób. Tylko mówię.

I google translated this but not sure if everything is accurate. Stroking shaft? For reals?!

22 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Max, where is the party inviting all the old regulars back for a celebratory visit?   Couple a kegs, a case or two of whiskey, Joe Baby catering.  Easy.

We have one at the RV every home game.  :)

This is what google told me this means. 

I am here because JI is gone. Having said that, Max gave us all JI refugees a good home, and we should appreciate him for that. Stroking his long veined shaft and enjoying it in a good way. I'm just saying.

And he may have too much to drink today. You be a judge.

6 hours ago, NJ said:

Thanks for putting and keeping this all together Phil - Happy Anniversary JN! 

Thanks for being here the entire time. Still remember meeting you at a tailgate when we first started. You have to get back out for a game.  :)

3 hours ago, Green DNA said:

What started as the land of misfit toys has grown into a powerhouse.  I kind of enjoyed the outcast role, but being on top is pretty cool too.  Congrats Phil! 

It is always something dirty with you, pervert.  :)

6 hours ago, jgb said:

@Maxman I'm sure you've told it before but why did you decide to make this place? Did you get banned from "over there?"

I actually don't remember.  :)

From what I do remember things were going well on the Jets board that we were on. I would talk Jets football a lot with @T0mShane and some other people. I think Tom got us kicked off because he was so critical of the team. Tom has a habit of ruining things. 

Looking back on it I am pretty sure that Herman Edwards would have won a Super Bowl as HC of the NYJ were it not for the bad fans. The negativity just ruined the team and took down a Jets site or two with it. So I think that is why we started this place, just because we needed a life raft.

I think Tom and many negative Jets fans owe the team, the owner, the media and all the other fan site owners that didn't survive the purge, a big apology. Isn't that right @UnitedWhofans ?

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

From what I do remember things were going well on the Jets board that we were on. I would talk Jets football a lot with @T0mShane and some other people. I think Tom got us kicked off because he was so critical of the team. Tom has a habit of ruining things. 

Looking back on it I am pretty sure that Herman Edwards would have won a Super Bowl as HC of the NYJ were it not for the bad fans. The negativity just ruined the team and took down a Jets site or two with it. So I think that is why we started this place, just because we needed a life raft.

I think Tom and many negative Jets fans owe the team, the owner, the media and all the other fan site owners that didn't survive the purge, a big apology. Isn't that right @UnitedWhofans ?

You could host a convention of all optimistic Jets fans over 40 years old in a Buick.

20 minutes ago, Maxman said:

The ironic thing is that you risk becoming what you hated/rebelled against, which is what happens to a lot of splinter groups.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

The ironic thing is that you risk becoming what you hated/rebelled against, which is what happens to a lot of splinter groups.

I think the ironic thing is that the true irony of this post was lost on you.

Archived