Per sources, Jets could offer Kirk Cousins fully guaranteed contract. (Merged Cousins Jets $$$ thread)

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno why people think Minshew is bad.

He's not bad.  Bad is Zach Wilson.

He's just worse than all your purgatory QB's.

And Mike White, seriously?  That fantasy shoulda be long dead by now, but of course, this is the Jets, it lives on like the Walking Dead.

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

He's not bad.  Bad is Zach Wilson.

He's just worse than all your purgatory QB's.

And Mike White, seriously?  That fantasy shoulda be long dead by now, but of course, this is the Jets, it lives on like the Walking Dead.

I said Minshew AND White.  What's wrong with White as the QB1b / QB2?  

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

The False Choice fallacy is a type of logical fallacy in which a person has only presented two choices, and the person is misled to believe that these are the only options. In short, False Choice’s fallacy is the assumption that there are only two options for a decision when in reality, there are more.

You new here? Who said anything about two choices? A-A-Ron, Cousins, Brady, Lamar, Jimmy Garolol, Carr, etc etc. There have been a ton of names thrown around. 

2 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

I think we contend for a SB with Cousins on our roster plus the addition of a 2018 # 6 overall pick and 3 second round picks. People don't realize us missing out on Cousins meant we lost an addition 4 top end rookies prospects.

On top of the fact he’d be the second best QB in Jets history 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably not losing any current players (QW could easily be brought back) but you're mostly just running it back with the current roster + 2023 draft class and just adding Carr as your QB1.  

I think that's alright though. JD has been pretty solid with UDFA and waiver claims. I think we could win a SB with last year's team healthy + Carr

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

There's our man!! Don't be a stranger. 

Nothing but Rainbow Unicorn Farts for the next two years! The Glennon 2.0 Experiment is coming!

art flying GIF by Nelson Diaz

The time for that experiment was the final few games of 2020.  Unfortunately, Jax beat us to the punch.