I Promise You. Just Watch.

Orlando

If the JETS blow 76Million and waste that #6 pick on any of those California bumbs (Darnold or Rosen) I'm done!!!  Watch me go Facebook Live and burn every freakn'  item I own Period!   Just tired of the same ol' sh*t.  New GMs and coaches these past few yrs. should be warning signs.  

Everybody needs to be fired including Woody.  Yeah I said it.

Those east coast QBs are hip. I really dig those styles they wear.

and the southern QBs, with they way they talk, they knock me out when I’m down there.

I wish that I could smite california

I wish that I could smite calfornia

i wish that I could smite calfornia

quarterbacks. 

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Those east coast QBs are hip. I really dig those styles they wear.

and the southern QBs, with they way they talk, they knock me out when I’m down there.

I wish that I could smite california

I wish that I could smite calfornia

i wish that I could smite calfornia

quarterbacks. 

You were saying?

I believe that kid from Wyoming will pan out better than those Pac12 punks.  He just has the "It" factor ya know?  Reminds me of Flacco and Wentz.   Great stature, poise, vision, arm and high football IQ.  I love a dark horse that has something to prove He's gonna smoke all those rookie QBs.   Also with that O-line the Jets could use a mobile QB to extend plays perhaps Jackson, hell even Mayfield.   We have 76Million!!!  Don't waste a majority of it on Cousins.  We ain't got sh*t to lose.

1 hour ago, Orlando said:

If the JETS blow 76Million and waste that #6 pick on any of those California bumbs (Darnold or Rosen) I'm done!!!  Watch me go Facebook Live and burn every freakn'  item I own Period!   Just tired of the same ol' sh*t.  New GMs and coaches these past few yrs. should be warning signs.  

Firing the owner is tough to do.

2 hours ago, Orlando said:

Bumbalabumbalabumba!

25 minutes ago, jetsons said:

You can ALL the tools but if you lack accuracy you have NOTHING.  :/

I totally, totally agree. Don't think I understood importance of accuracy all these years. Hackenberg is the ultimate example of what you have without it. Rodgers, Brady, Ryan (and Cousins!) with it.

I also understand original posters hunch though. Sometimes long shots with a good head pan out.

DC

6 hours ago, Orlando said:

I believe that kid from Wyoming will pan out better than those Pac12 punks.  He just has the "It" factor ya know?  Reminds me of Flacco and Wentz.   Great stature, poise, vision, arm and high football IQ.  I love a dark horse that has something to prove He's gonna smoke all those rookie QBs.   Also with that O-line the Jets could use a mobile QB to extend plays perhaps Jackson, hell even Mayfield.   We have 76Million!!!  Don't waste a majority of it on Cousins.  We ain't got sh*t to lose.

funny you should say don't waste the cap on cousins.  an article in the ny post has them looking at front loading cousins to the tune of 60 M.  whether true or not, if this is the avenue they wish to go down they had better be careful because their own free agents and draftees will eat up most of the remaining cap. and i doubt if a truly competitive team can be fielded without getting a couple of outside free agents.

as for allen, i don't know much about any of the top qb's.  i'm leaning towards mayfield because he was a walk on, won a heisman, and has some mobility.  they're all going to be flawed in some fashion.

19 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Cousins will be a waste. I don't understand why Mac would go this route. Guy folds under pressure.

Sign Bridge or AJ, and Draft Mayfield.  I'd be ecstatic

If you bring AJ's noodle arm to MetLife they better perfectct the Lombardi sweep.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

If you bring AJ's noodle arm to MetLife they better perfectct the Lombardi sweep.

But he’s perfect for Bowles dump off to the running back scheme.  Resign Forte to multi year deal.  Run, run dump off.....punt, punt, punt.

Archived