I Promise You. Just Watch.

Orlando

10 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Those east coast QBs are hip. I really dig those styles they wear.

and the southern QBs, with they way they talk, they knock me out when I’m down there.

I wish that I could smite california

I wish that I could smite calfornia

i wish that I could smite calfornia

quarterbacks. 

NUKE THE WHOLE STATE

3 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

I'm on board for this.  a stopgap QB that isn't 300 years old and that actually might have a little upside and a young QB to sit back and learn the system. 

That's why I'm really not against resigning McCown. {although he's close to 200 :) }.. he already knows the system, appears to be a good mentor/teammate & their are Zero expectations for him... which will most guarantee us a top 10 pick next season which we may use to address the oline, that is if we pick Mayfield @ 6... if anyone thinks this team is doing ANYTHING next season is in for a Loonnngggg year....  jmo :)

14 hours ago, Orlando said:

If the JETS blow 76Million and waste that #6 pick on any of those California bumbs (Darnold or Rosen) I'm done!!!  Watch me go Facebook Live and burn every freakn'  item I own Period!   Just tired of the same ol' sh*t.  New GMs and coaches these past few yrs. should be warning signs.  

Everybody needs to be fired including Woody.  Yeah I said it.

You my friend need to switch to decaf LOL

15 hours ago, Orlando said:

If the JETS blow 76Million and waste that #6 pick on any of those California bumbs (Darnold or Rosen) I'm done!!!  Watch me go Facebook Live and burn every freakn'  item I own Period!   Just tired of the same ol' sh*t.  New GMs and coaches these past few yrs. should be warning signs.  

And you would propose...

16 hours ago, Orlando said:

PLEASE post the video here or on YouTube I don't do Facebook. Thanks 

15 hours ago, Orlando said:

I believe that kid from Wyoming will pan out better than those Pac12 punks.  He just has the "It" factor ya know?  Reminds me of Flacco and Wentz.   Great stature, poise, vision, arm and high football IQ.  I love a dark horse that has something to prove He's gonna smoke all those rookie QBs.   Also with that O-line the Jets could use a mobile QB to extend plays perhaps Jackson, hell even Mayfield.   We have 76Million!!!  Don't waste a majority of it on Cousins.  We ain't got sh*t to lose.

Sooooo....technically this is another Cousins thread in disguise?

What say you @SAR I  ???

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Those east coast QBs are hip. I really dig those styles they wear.

and the southern QBs, with they way they talk, they knock me out when I’m down there.

I wish that I could smite california

I wish that I could smite calfornia

i wish that I could smite calfornia

quarterbacks. 

The Shane Boys

Archived