Murder Funhouse Mafia Sign-Ups

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Mafia is a party game created by Dmitry Davidoff in 1986[2] modelling a conflict between an informed minority, the mafia, and an uninformed majority, the innocents. At the start of the game, each player is secretly assigned a role affiliated with one of these teams. The game has two alternating phases: night, during which the mafia may covertly "murder" an innocent, and day, in which surviving players debate the identities of the mafia and vote to eliminate a suspect. Play continues until all of the mafia have been eliminated or until the mafia outnumbers the innocents.

I’m down. You da man. Even though I still have no idea what this whacked out game is. 

• Sympathy 2

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1.  Spoot

2.  Crusher

3.  Lizzie

4.  Pac

5.  BrickTamland

I couldn't find a good picture so I'll use this as a placeholder.  The theme isn't based on any movie though.

MV5BOWE5ZTgyMTEtOGMzZi00N2RjLTgwMmYtZjk1

What is this theme?

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@slats @Hallia  @Dicetosser  @Krak  @Pralaya  @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!  @BallinPB  @Shad  @a_very_fat_raccoon @Christine @Nynaeve @Dan. @Jets Voice of Reason  @Pac  @Bleedin Green   @Nolder @Patriot Killa @CTM  @T0mShane @Pac @Bleedin Green @The Crusher @Integrity28 @HessStation @munchmemory @dbatesman @a_very_fat_raccoon  @#27TheDominator  @JiF  @l_j_r  @BigO  @Spoot-Face  @Nolder  @BiF  @Kaylee@JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace  @RAYRAYon WolfAnal  @Irish Jet  @Panzer Division Marduk @WWWWombat @Maxman  @nj meadowlands  @Wolf On Wolf Anal  @Sh*t Max Says  @Smizzy  @bla bla bla  @Lily  @Charlie Brown  @SouthernJet  @southparkcpa  @Ishy@No Panda Lover @Vicious89x  @Song of Ice and Fire  @D P R  @Doggin94it  @RutgersJetFan  @StraightCash  @uart  @Klecko73isGod  @Lupz27  @Obrien2Toon  @Warfish  @SenorGato  @Matt39  @jetswinbaby!  @Sarge4Tide  @SAR I  @BrickTamland  @bostonmajet  @Flushing Roots  @Fantasy Island  @F.Chowds  @New York Mick  @Joe Willie White Shoes  @joewilly12  @RESNewYork  @August  @Lil Bit Special  @j4jets   @RoadFan  @BurnleyJet @Shad  @Jets Babe  @Mo Lew  @No Fly Zone  @Quagmire  @Bo Knows @Black Irish Giant  @Chad Pennington  @Chad Henne  @Chad's Revenge @gEYno  @HardcastleJoseph  @I am Boom Boom, Hear me Roar!  @BoomBoomMancini  @BoomBoomWinsChampionships  @BoomerFan @BoomerJetFan  @ClaireRusso  @Dr Evil  @Dr. Strangelove  @GATA  @K_O_Brien  @LemonTree  @Mo Lew  @Chrebet  @Darthe  @SMC  @Jetscode1  @DPR  @Verbal  @Smashmouth  @@SickJetFan  @Thai Jet  @thadude  @X-Titan @billo83  @TuscanyTile2  @Larz @CrazyCarl40  @Saul Goodman  @DwightSchrute  @BleedinGreenNC  @CanadienJetsFan  @Jets Voice of Reason  @Joe Jets fan  @The Crimson King  @Bombdirt  @Bugg  @ScarletKnight89  @Lith  @Pcola  @Jet Fan RI  @NJ  @The Walrus  @Hawkeye Jet @HawkeyeJet  @peebag  @sourceworx  @David Harris  @jetswinbaby!  @NoBowles  @Untouchable  @56mehl56  @FidelioJet  @cant wait  @Jet Nut  @nyjunc  @Long Island Jet Fan  @Thor99  @greenwave81  @Scott Dierking  @Augustiniak  @JOJOTOWNSELL  @Jolot  @jetsrule128  @jetsons  @Hymen Roth  @BRONX DUDE  @Stark  @pointman  @BallinPB  @roscoeword  @Rexorcism  @Hofstra Jet  @Savage69  @Instant Karma  @InstantClassic  @ECURB  @ComfortablyNumb  @JetPotato  @DLJ  @neckdemon  @Embrace the Suck  @Ohio State NY Jets fan  @JoeWillie  @Jared  @Lizard King  @Gastineau Lives  @CanadaSteve  @SoFlaJets  @Braveheart33  @Hitman Harris  @MDL_JET  @Philc1 @Phil Connors @Greensince69 @Ken Shroy  @Skeet Ulrich  @ASH1962  @Mogglez  @Phillyjet  @jetspower  @Long Island Leprechaun  @Mike135  @Dicetosser  @Victor Green  @victorjets  @BroadwayJoe12  @artemusclyde  @prime21  @UnitedWhofans  @PS17  @Fibonacci  @Joe W. Namath  @shawn306  @FidelioJet  @Villain The Foe  @villain_the_foe  @detectivekimble  @flgreen  @SpartanJet  @Jet9  @johnnysd  @Titan24  @Rob D  @darook @LionelRichie  @rex-n-effect  @Jet Life  @Aussie Jet  @Fred Jetstone @Adoni Beast @adb280z  @nycdan  @SayNoToDMC  @EM31   @justincredible  @jetgreen13  @GhostOfGlennFoley  @ghost_in_pads02  @GhostofAlGroh  @jgb  @UnknownJetFan  @IndianaJet  @dgbdoug  @long suffering jets fan  @Tony MaC  @Better2bgreenthanblue  @NYs Stepchild  @stugotz81  @KSJets  @RedBeardedSavage  @Mackman55  @AVM @Scoop24  @Billyg  @Bruce Banner  @Bruce Harper @Smashmouth @RSJ @rangerous

Some names on this list are incompatible, for example myself and Darthe.

7 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

Put me in

Who the hell are you?

7 hours ago, sourceworx said:

Sounds like D&D for Jersey mamalukes.

I don't know what a Jersey mamaluke is but you're probably right.

6 hours ago, pointman said:

I don't know what this is. 

And you,

5 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

The only mafia I know sells drugs and women and kills people who don't pay or puts horse heads in their beds....

And you,

3 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Sounds like:

image.php?encI=X55g9%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVD

And you!

3 hours ago, BigO said:

I’m down. You da man. Even though I still have no idea what this whacked out game is. 

WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE?!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I still don’t understand the game

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Good guys try and figure out who the bad guys are. Good guys don’t know anyone’s alignment but their own. Bad guys are on a team. You spend the game talking and looking for gotcha moments to catch bad guys. Bad guys try to make it to the end by fooling the town into thinking they are good guys. 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I still don’t understand the game

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

There are two teams. One team doesn't know who's on their team while the other team is smaller but they know who their team is. Both teams vote to kill someone during one part of the game. In the other part the small team chooses someone to kill by themselves. Big team tries to get of the little team before they're all dead and little team tries to survive long enough to take control of the vote with their numbers, thus winning the game because they can no longer be voted to death.

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

There are two teams. One team doesn't know who's on their team while the other team is smaller but they know who their team is. Both teams vote to kill someone during one part of the game. In the other part the small team chooses someone to kill by themselves. Big team tries to get of the little team before they're all dead and little team tries to survive long enough to take control of the vote with their numbers, thus winning the game because they can no longer be voted to death.

Gayest description ever. 

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

There was a time when we had active games with 20-25 players we would challenge the entire board in post some days. Long time ago but some of the 3500 post games. 

There was a time if I took a nap I'd be 50 pages behind, at least.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Good guys try and figure out who the bad guys are. Good guys don’t know anyone’s alignment but their own. Bad guys are on a team. You spend the game talking and looking for gotcha moments to catch bad guys. Bad guys try to make it to the end by fooling the town into thinking they are good guys. 

Gotcha! So if Mac & Bowles were playing this game they’d be bad guys trying to trick us into thinking they were good guys. Catch those suckas.

WONT GET FOOLED AGAIN!!!!! 

• Haha 4