Murder Funhouse Mafia Sign-Ups

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

What are you part of the team developing that radical new flu vaccine that kills all strains with 1 shot?

Didn't think so..  do us all a favor and dispense with the nonsense and put your stupid name on the list.

Pretty sure they inject the Ape with the vaccine and then everybody gets the Aids. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pac said:

What are you part of the team developing that radical new flu vaccine that kills all strains with 1 shot?

Didn't think so..  do us all a favor and dispense with the nonsense and put your stupid name on the list.

I wasn’t opting out. I was making clear that my lurking isn’t a thing, Lizzie made it sound like I swore all this off and lurking was a gotcha. 

I’m playing this game.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Holy crap I will personally tutor you if you want to play. Its a lot of fun. Some of us have been playing together for a decade. We started at Jetinsider.

"Tutor" games have been ran on DM before, where each newbie gets assigned a vet to talk to in a QT to kind of mentor them as they play the game.

Personally I never thought most people were much help to newbies (most people either sit back and say "you're doing fine" or kind of micro manage instead of letting the newbie play) but if done correctly it could probably help some people.

Just an idea to consider?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

"Tutor" games have been ran on DM before, where each newbie gets assigned a vet to talk to in a QT to kind of mentor them as they play the game.

Personally I never thought most people were much help to newbies (most people either sit back and say "you're doing fine" or kind of micro manage instead of letting the newbie play) but if done correctly it could probably help some people.

Just an idea to consider?

That would be up to the mod. Personally I think if the game is basic we can help them enough while we play. I think it’s just as important for someone to develop their own unique instincts as it is to learn rules of the game . Point in case: Lizzie

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

OK we got enough.  Let's get this b*tch going!

1.  Spoot

2.  Crusher

3.  Lizzie

4.  Pac

5.  BrickTamland

6.  BigO

7.  Stark

8.  Nolder

9.  GATA

10.  Ballin

11.  JiF

12.  Villain the Foe

13.  Leelou

14.  Ape

15.  CTM

My name is Villain and im here to make friends and play footsies. 

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Still need a replacement for Leelou.  Any takers?

@slats @Hallia  @Dicetosser  @Krak  @Pralaya  @OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!  @Shad  @a_very_fat_raccoon @Christine @Dan. @Jets Voice of Reason   @Bleedin Green   @Patriot Killa @T0mShane @dbatesman @a_very_fat_raccoon     @l_j_r     @BiF@JiFs Shark Tooth Necklace  @RAYRAYon WolfAnal  @Irish Jet  @Panzer Division Marduk @WWWWombat   @Wolf On Wolf Anal  @Sh*t Max Says  @Smizzy  @bla bla bla  @Lily  @Charlie Brown   @southparkcpa  @Ishy@No Panda Lover @Vicious89x  @Song of Ice and Fire  @D P R  @Doggin94it  @RutgersJetFan  @StraightCash  @uart  @Klecko73isGod  @Lupz27  @Obrien2Toon  @jetswinbaby!  @Sarge4Tide    @bostonmajet  @Flushing Roots  @Fantasy Island  @F.Chowds  @New York Mick  @Joe Willie White Shoes   @RESNewYork  @August  @Lil Bit Special  @j4jets   @RoadFan  @BurnleyJet  @Jets Babe  @Mo Lew  @No Fly Zone  @Quagmire  @Bo Knows @Black Irish Giant  @Chad Pennington  @Chad Henne  @Chad's Revenge @gEYno  @HardcastleJoseph  @I am Boom Boom, Hear me Roar!  @BoomBoomMancini  @BoomBoomWinsChampionships  @BoomerFan @BoomerJetFan  @ClaireRusso  @Dr Evil  @Dr. Strangelove  @K_O_Brien  @LemonTree  @Mo Lew  @Chrebet  @SMC  @Jetscode1  @DPR  @Verbal  @Smashmouth  @@SickJetFan  @Thai Jet  @thadude  @X-Titan @billo83  @TuscanyTile2  @Larz @CrazyCarl40  @Saul Goodman  @DwightSchrute  @BleedinGreenNC  @CanadienJetsFan   @Joe Jets fan  @The Crimson King  @Bombdirt  @Bugg  @ScarletKnight89  @Lith  @Pcola  @Jet Fan RI  @NJ  @The Walrus  @Hawkeye Jet @HawkeyeJet  @peebag  @sourceworx  @David Harris  @jetswinbaby!  @NoBowles  @Untouchable  @56mehl56  @FidelioJet  @cant wait     @Long Island Jet Fan  @Thor99  @greenwave81   @Augustiniak  @JOJOTOWNSELL  @Jolot  @jetsrule128  @jetsons  @Hymen Roth  @BRONX DUDE   @pointman   @roscoeword  @Rexorcism  @Hofstra Jet  @Savage69@Instant Karma  @InstantClassic  @ECURB  @ComfortablyNumb  @JetPotato  @DLJ  @neckdemon  @Embrace the Suck  @Ohio State NY Jets fan  @JoeWillie  @Jared  @Lizard King  @Gastineau Lives  @CanadaSteve  @SoFlaJets  @Braveheart33  @Hitman Harris  @MDL_JET  @Philc1 @Phil Connors @Greensince69 @Ken Shroy  @Skeet Ulrich  @ASH1962  @Mogglez  @Phillyjet  @jetspower  @Long Island Leprechaun  @Mike135  @Dicetosser  @Victor Green  @victorjets  @BroadwayJoe12  @artemusclyde  @prime21  @UnitedWhofans  @PS17  @Fibonacci  @Joe W. Namath  @shawn306  @FidelioJet   @detectivekimble  @flgreen  @SpartanJet  @Jet9  @johnnysd  @Titan24  @Rob D  @darook @LionelRichie  @rex-n-effect  @Jet Life  @Aussie Jet  @Fred Jetstone @Adoni Beast @adb280z  @nycdan  @SayNoToDMC  @EM31   @justincredible  @jetgreen13  @GhostOfGlennFoley  @ghost_in_pads02  @GhostofAlGroh  @jgb  @UnknownJetFan  @IndianaJet  @dgbdoug  @long suffering jets fan  @Tony MaC  @Better2bgreenthanblue  @NYs Stepchild  @stugotz81  @KSJets  @RedBeardedSavage  @Mackman55   @Scoop24  @Billyg  @Bruce Banner  @Bruce Harper @Smashmouth @RSJ @rangerous