Mafia for Beginners - Game Thread (GAME OVER - Town wins)

1 minute ago, Stark said:

I have been reading back and is CTM the Baker Mayfield of Mafia, super-confident bordering on cocky, or is he just legit?

I still have ?'s on GATA from earlier on. Still wondering about maybe being coached up

Serious question, if Lizzie gets 1 more vote is that it, or can you change a vote before a certain time?

If I get one more vote I die. If you have doubts about me, you should unvote.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Norbert Beaver and his cousin (or are they brothers?), Daggett, are the happiest Beavers you could ever find.  

They're always getting into various shenanigans:

But they're also angry.  Well, particularly one of them.  @Spoot-Face, aka Daggett Beaver, was chomping on a log when he discovered Norbert lying face down in the water.  

"Norbert?  NORBERT??"  

He turned Norbert over.  But he was gone.

latest?cb=20131006194904

AVM, aka Norbert Beaver, is dead.  He was...

Mod-Confirmed Town.  

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

WHY, GOD? WHY?

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This is some Lizzy from last game. Finally woke up. No rush.

@Lizard King

you get goofy again and start asking for three sentence synopsis again I will lynch you and ban you till the Jets make the playoffs 

5 years later.

I was really thinking the same.

Where was all this energy.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

hmm.. ok, so this implies maybe spoot and AVM are lovers or something? Not sure, but if old AVM has any information he shouldn't share it in his new leelou form

Dude... wtf... they are brothers.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any more gross. Are you from Appalachia or some sh*t?

38 minutes ago, CTM said:

Case on lizzy: he tried the same gotcha sh*t based on pac's death scene that Nolder did. Then all the rubbish that came after.

I dont remember gotcha. I'll look back but the odds comment about Spoot being scum was harmless, IMO.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I dont remember gotcha. I'll look back but the odds comment about Spoot being scum was harmless, IMO.

No, he quoted pac saying that i thought gata and pac were scum, which i didn't, and implied that since Pac was the NK i was somehow scum because of pac's post.

On 3/3/2018 at 1:37 PM, Nolder said:

Granted. Let me refine the theory then. The scum team has at least 1 or 2 newbies (including Brick) and the vet(s) on the team were either lazy or stupid and allowed the newbies to kill Pac out of fear.

Otherwise how do you explain that AVM was left alive? Why kill Pac of all people?

On 3/3/2018 at 2:18 PM, CTM said:

Maybe they thought pac was rolled? Maybe to give no or confusing info? Maybe to send town on a wild goose chase? 

Havent even got back all the way to reread Lizzy after Pac's death but this jumped out at me.  CTM indulging Nolder after hitting a huge scum tell by asking more questions.  I love how he asks, stats wild goose chase, when that's exactly what he's entertaining here with Nold.

On 3/5/2018 at 9:20 AM, CTM said:

You aren't even trying twinkle bell,  Nolder just did the thing you've said in thepast was your biggest scum tell (casing based on a Nk) 

Unvote

Vote jif

And then he even calls it out and votes me over it...hahaha

ping

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Havent even got back all the way to reread Lizzy after Pac's death but this jumped out at me.  CTM indulging Nolder after hitting a huge scum tell by asking more questions.  I love how he asks, stats wild goose chase, when that's exactly what he's entertaining here with Nold.

I was entertaining it by saying it could be any number of reasons and thus we shouldn't put stock in it?

On 3/2/2018 at 5:09 PM, Nolder said:

Going through the posts it looks like he pushed on Brick a few times and one of his last posts before Day ended lists him as a suspect.

It could be that the scum team is all newbies with no one to guide them and panicked after losing BigO.

Seems reasonable to me anyway, what do you say Brick? Did your team panic kill Pac to save you?

Vote Brick

Feel good about Brick...

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I was entertaining it by saying it could be any number of reasons and thus we shouldn't put stock in it?

That is not what you were saying, at all.  lmfao  

And I'm not finding this case you're claiming on Lizzy...can you provide a link to the post?  I'll go back and keep reading.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

good grief.. i give up with you..  Can your dog sub in?

You dont need to try if you just want just to chill and let me figure this thing out.  I handed you Nolder on a silver plate.  Trying to figure out which one of you to skewer next.  You're disgusting, so I'd prefer not having you for dinner but I love me some scum served lightly hippy. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

That is not what you were saying, at all.  lmfao  

And I'm not finding this case you're claiming on Lizzy...can you provide a link to the post?  I'll go back and keep reading.

Yes Jif I was. He quoted all Pac's posts, made a case out of it and then said "why else would they kill pac and leave AVM alive besides pac being on to scum"..

So i listed several reasons in which they might of killed pac that had nothing to do with who pac had FOS'd.  Part of my rational was that there is noobs playing so these kind of lame theories need to be countereed, and the other part of the rational is that I wanted to see if he'd dig in.

This isn't complicated 

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:03 PM, Nolder said:

I don't have any particular reason to think GATA isn't Town right now but unfortunately I'm in a her or me situation and I know I'm town so I gotta lay a self preservation vote and hope it all works out.

Vote GATA

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Interesting how quickly she went there. 

Thoughts on the above?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yes Jif I was. He quoted all Pac's posts, made a case out of it and then said "why else would they kill pac and leave AVM alive besides pac being on to scum"..

So i listed several reasons in which they might of killed pac that had nothing to do with who pac had FOS'd.  Part of my rational was that there is noobs playing so these kind of lame theories need to be countereed, and the other part of the rational is that I wanted to see if he'd dig in.

This isn't complicated 

You asked 3 questions.  You did not list reasons why.  There is a difference.  You indulged scum in a scum train of thought.  You can twist it all you want but your post is stamped and everyone can see, you asked 3 more questions to Nolder's enormous scum tell. 

On 3/3/2018 at 2:18 PM, CTM said:

Maybe they thought pac was rolled? Maybe to give no or confusing info? Maybe to send town on a wild goose chase? 

3 questions.  Not statement.  You left them open ended and at no point drew a conclusion or stated this was a poor way of scum hunting.

You indulged scum in a scum line of thought.  Better off just admitting it.  Denial is only making me question your VT claim. 

Just now, JiF said:

You asked 3 questions.  You did not list reasons why.  There is a difference.  You indulged scum in a scum train of thought.  You can twist it all you want but your post is stamped and everyone can see, you asked 3 more questions to Nolder's enormous scum tell. 

Lol, you are burnt to a crisp.. take a sabbatical from the weed brah.

And only you think it's an enormous scum tell. 

And lizzie did the same thing, yet you ignore it.

Just now, CTM said:

Lol, you are burnt to a crisp.. take a sabbatical from the weed brah.

And only you think it's an enormous scum tell. 

And lizzie did the same thing, yet you ignore it.

If you would stop responding to me I will try and find these posts from Lizzy since you wont provide a link.

I'm 3 pages deep after Pac death and dont see them.  

Just now, JiF said:

3 questions.  Not statement.  You left them open ended and at no point drew a conclusion or stated this was a poor way of scum hunting.

You indulged scum in a scum line of thought.  Better off just admitting it.  Denial is only making me question your VT claim. 

I don't care what you question. Nolder said "What other reason could there be" And I listed 3 possible other reasons obviously implying there was an array of possibilities. .. that is clearly a counter to anyone who understands how language works

On 3/3/2018 at 11:54 AM, Integrity28 said:

So I’m content to vote CTM or Spoot here.

On 3/3/2018 at 12:55 PM, Nolder said:

What do you think of my Brick/Newbie Scum Team theory?

On 3/3/2018 at 1:19 PM, Integrity28 said:

I think it’s pointless speculation, and presumptuous to think you caught the whole team in a theory I’d expect from Jack D

On 3/3/2018 at 3:44 PM, Integrity28 said:

AVM is mid-confirmed town. Big deal. He’s not going to be a power role. Scum is shooting to take out the cop or find the doc first and foremost, every game.

Youve played before. It’s pingy that this needs explanation.

I like this exchange from Ape.

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Dude show me where I did same thing,,, because I didn't

I already linked it, 2x. Here's a picture.

Immediately after pac's death scene you quote pac saying CTM thinks I'm scum and then voted me. Liar

image.png

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't care what you question. Nolder said "What other reason could there be" And I listed 3 possible other reasons obviously implying there was an array of possibilities. .. that is clearly a counter to anyone who understands how language works

lmfao - that is not how this went down at all spindarella. 

now STFU so I can go figure this game out.  I'm not voting you.  Why are you getting so agitated?